The start of TXT

"Taehyun." Soobin said, handing him a piece of paper. "You get to write down everything that happens here today."

"But I have bad hand writing??"

"It's fine. Someone else can write what you write afterwards. Who has good handwriting?"

"Me." Beomgyu states.

"Uh, sure." Yeonjun replied.

"No, I'm serious. Look." And proving his point, Beomgyu writes his name on Taehyun's paper at the top right corner, along with Taehyun's, Yeonjun's, Huening Kai's, and Soobin's names.

"Yeah, Beomie Hyung's handwriting is pretty." Taehyun said.

"Facts. Now let's start this business!" Beomgyu exclaimed and they all got to work.

Soobin explained everything in detail, Taehyun wrote everything so they can remember, Beomgyu was a studio pro, Yeonjun can dance, sing, and rap, and Huening Kai can look cute. They had everything under control, besides having a manager.

"I'm positive Jungkook Hyung can do the trick!" Huening said.

"No. Anyone but him." Taehyun replied.

"I still don't even know him!" Yeonjun exclaimed.

"Jeon Kookie is the bestttt!" Beomgyu said happily. Taehyun raised a brow at him, making him pout and take back what he said. "Never mind.. he's too childish.."

"Uhm.. how about we stick with no manager and be our own managers?" Yeonjun suggested.

"Oh, good idea! Where will we get the money to do any of this then?" Taehyun said, sarcastically in the beginning of his sentence.

"Yeah well, we could start off as a small band and stuff. I don't know, why don't we perform in your school?"

"Our school? Wha- no! My parents might see and I might get grounded for life and-"

"Shhh, Beomie. It's ok." Taehyun quietly said to the panicking boy. "Sorry we can't perform at our school. Like Beomgyu said, his parents might see and he's prohibited from doing anything with music."

"The hell? What's wrong with music?" Yeonjun questioned.

"Family reasons. Anyways, we can go down over to Juju Island and see if they're willing to let us perform over there."

"When though?" Huening asked.

"This winter break is coming up. Let's do then. You know, for holiday spirit."

"Hehe, yeah. Then they'll think we're just spreading holiday cheer rather than having people come and see our band." Soobin stated.

"Nah, we got this. I'll buy us the tickets." Beomgyu said, taking his phone out to order the plane tickets to Juju Island.

Once they have been paid for, everything was s
Silent.

"Are we really doing this?" Huening Kai broke the silence.

"Yes. Yes we are." Soobin answered quietly.

"We do this, together." Taehyun whispered, putting a hand out in the center of their human circle.

"Forever together." Beomgyu said, a hand on top of Taehyun's.

"Always together." Yeonjun continued, his hand on Beomgyu's.

"Stay together." Huening continued, putting his hand on top of Yeonjun's.

Soobin put a hand on top of Huening Kai's and smiled cheekily. He finished off their lil circle,

"Tomorrow x Together."