Explanation

"Manager-nim??" Beomgyu exclaimed, dropping the mask as his jaw had also dropped open.

Taehyun held the same reaction. He then quickly tied their manager up with some rope.

"You were trying to kill us all this time?!" Soobin exclaimed, a hint of anger in him.

"Uh, about that-" Manager started.

"I don't want to hear anything come out of you." Yeonjun replied coldly.

"Wait, what if he has a reason for all this?" Huening said with a pout.

Beomgyu nods. "Yeah, what if?"

Yeonbin look at the two with a questioning expression.

"Let's let him talk." Taehyun said, interrupting the short staring contest the four held.

"Alright.. uhm.." Their manager looked at each and every one of them slowly with gentle eyes. "Let's just say.. I have no excuse for why I did any of this."

"What do you mean?" Soobin asked.

"I'm not the sweet manager you all think I am. I'm actually a scientist who is experimenting. That cat you guys destroyed? He was my first experiment. In that other world you guys saw, was my experiment world."

Taehyun and Beomgyu sat their manager down. They also sat down beside him as they are in their small little practice room still.

"Every experiment I've created was of unrealistic materials and non human creatures that I've encountered."

"Then what about us? Why were you always after us who are completely human?!" Yeonjun questioned.

"Yes, you guys may be human. But no, deep inside each and every one of you there is a power source. Something so powerful that I had to do some experiment on."

"We have powers?" Beomgyu asked.

"Yeah. If you haven't noticed yet, each and every one of you have your very own unique powers. Not the ones from that fish I created."

"But, how come we never knew about this?" Huening asked this time.

"Your parents have never gotten the chance to tell you. Do you have any memories of them?"

Everyone shakes their head as their memories of their parents are gone. Beomgyu's parents died in a crash when he was at age 3, Taehyun's mom was single and died when giving birth to him, Soobin's single mom was suicidal and died when he was at age 4, Yeonjun's parents went missing when he was 7 and are probably dead by now, and at age 2 Kai's dad died in a jail cell as his mom cried herself to death as she starved. They're all alone without parents.

Yeah, such a terrible past of the five that I never mentioned until now.

"Ah well, let's just say one of your parents had powers and they were passed down to you when they died."

"So I had powers my whole life?" Taehyun raised a brow.

"Yeah."

"My whole life's a lie.." he always wanted to use that line.

"Dramatic ass." Beomgyu rolled his eyes before smiling and hugging Taehyun's side.

"I know each of your powers. Soobin, you basically have the strongest power out of you all."

"Uhm, no need to stop? Continue?" Huening Kai said excitedly.

"Huening Kai, you have sound waves of some sort. Basically you can control your surroundings with sound and can hear up to a hundred miles."

"Woah, ok that's cool. Love it."

"Beomgyu, you can turn invisible for as long as you want."

"Invisible? Wait was it my power that I happened to use when we were like-?"

"Yes. Taehyun, I think you might know what your power is."

"Teleportation!"

"Yep! Yeonjun, you have weather. You can control the weather basically. You got that?"

"Got it." Yeonjun replied.

"And finally, Soobin. Ever heard of telekinesis?" Soobin shook his head. "That means that you can move things with your mind."

"Ah ok, makes sense I guess."

"Now here's why you're the strongest. You have two powers. The other one is shapeshifting."

"Oh my god.. that sounds like it's hard to handle." Soobin mumbled.

"Yes, it might be hard to handle, but this why I was testing you all. My experiment with the five of you was to unlock your powers and maybe one day, you can use that power to help other people."

Beomgyu suddenly giggled which made everyone face him. "You know, if only we didn't get separated during our adventure in the experiment world, you guys would have also unlocked your powers like Taehyunie and I."

"No need to brag." Yeonjun said with a pout.

"Untie me please, I can help unlock your powers."

"Alright!" Huening cut the ropes and their manager was free.

"Here." He took out something from his black coat and gave the three a bottle. "This has the potion to unlock your powers early."

"Early? How long would it be if we didn't use this?" Soobin asked.

"You'd have to be twenty five." Their manager stated.

And so, the three drink the potion to unlock their powers.