Christmas Carol

"My god, that was interesting.." Beomgyu said from the bottom of the bunk bed. Taehyun was beside him, playing with Beomgyu's hair as he rested on Taehyun's lap.

"True, didn't think Huening's gift was actually the way to end all this. We could've just done that earlier." Soobin stated.

"Pfft, whatever. I'm actually glad we got to go there cause I still got my awesome electric gloves~!" Yeonjun exclaimed, holding a first up in the air with his electric gloves on.

"Really? I'm also glad I got a brand new guitar out of all this mess." Beomgyu said, smiling as he strums his guitar. Flowers grow from the tuning part of the guitar.

(Idk if I said this before, but it's an acoustic guitar, not electric. 💀)

"I don't know what i'd do with a sword, though." Soobin said, holding his frozen sword in hand.

"You could always just carry it around, you know? In case someone gets on your nerves and you want to freeze them." Huening Kai said.

"Like you?" Soobin questioned.

"Anybody but me!" Huening replied. "Oh! But I have this saber gun thing!"

"Mm, on second thought. I think we should all just keep our so called weapons in a secret place and not touch them unless we're in danger.. again.." Taehyun said, taking Huening's thing away from him.

Beomgyu frowned. "But.. new guitar.."

"You can keep yours, Beomie. After all, it's a regular old guitar. Mother Nature could use some new flowers." Taehyun said.

"Tsk, I should've chosen an everyday object as a weapon.. Whatever, nothing can replace these awesome electric gloves!" Yeonjun exclaimed.

"I'll be taking your weapon in hiding too, Yeonjun." With that, Taehyun takes his weapon.

"Ugh, not fair." He whined.

Taehyun then placed all their weapons inside of his backpack. Except Beomgyu's of course.

"Hey, don't we have some Christmas song singing to do?" Huening Kai asked.

"Oh yeah! Let's go." Yeonjun said.

"Remember your Christmas sweaters! I worked hard on them!" Beomgyu yelled, making sure everyone had their assigned sweaters on.

And so, the five go down the steps of the hotel room and to the closet park with a decent amount of humans to share their special Christmas song.

People surrounded the five, taking one Christmas cookie as well. There, somehow, was enough for everyone. They baked around 400 cookies but it felt like a thousand people came to watch their show.

Somewhere in all that crowd was one person with a card. A card to ask the members to join their company. Who could say no to an offering like that?