Airport pt. 2

"I can't believe you guys actually left me." Yeonjun glared at the four.

"Well sorry! It's not our fault you're so forgetful." Taehyun stated.

"I- I'm hurt.."

"Tsk, alright I can't keep it in anymore. We left you on purpose as to prank you, we never forgot you and we know you very well to come here anyways." Soobin said.

"I- wow I'm.. less hurt." Yeonjun faked a tear wipe. "You guys are so mean though."

"It was Soobin's idea." Taehyun stated.

"Are you serious..?" Yeonjun looked over at Soobin with a raised eyebrow.

"Yep." Taehyun said.

"Uh.. anyways.. we should go through the security system." Soobin then walked off.

"Pfft, he's a big wimp." Beomgyu then walked on after him, Taehyun following beside him.

"Sorry Yeonie Hyung, the other hyungs were just playing. They all didn't actually leave, you just went to the wrong meet up spot. We waited for you for a while but you never showed up and then we saw the text. We got here before you but close to the same time." Huening Kai explained.

"Oh.. so basically they weren't trying to hurt my feelings by hurting my feelings a bit more..?" Yeonjun questioned.

"Basically." The two then sigh in sync and follow the rest who were already on the other side of the security gate.

"Ya'll are so dumb, Huening told me everything."

"Did he? Well I guess that's that then. Let's hurry before we miss our flight." Beomgyu then walked away with Taehyun following behind.

"He's right, we're about to board the plane." Soobin said, checking the time.

"You guys got the cookies and everything?" Yeonjun asked.

"Yep, the bag Beomgyu's holding right now are the cookies. Let's go!" Huening Kai then takes both Yeonjun and Soobin's hands before running towards the other two who were already at the gate.

After entering the plane, they sat at their assigned seats. Seats number 14A - Yeonjun, 14B - Soobin, 14C - Huening Kai, 15B - Taehyun, and 15C- Beomgyu.

The plane then takes off, the five deciding to sleep their way there.