Back to where we started

"Ugh- my head hurts." Yeonjun said, rubbing his forehead once again.

"Hm.. we're back at the hotel." Soobin stated, looking over at Yeonjun.

"Oh really? Where are the other three?"

"Dunno. But hey, I still got my awesome sword."

"And I got my awesome electrical gloves. I'm just glad we don't have those wings anymore cause that would be so weird- oh hey! Does that mean I still can't get hurt and you aren't a wimp anymore?"

"Uhm- maybe?"

"Boo."

"What?"

"Ok yeah, you aren't a wimp anymore." Yeonjun chuckles.

Soobin just rolled his eyes and goes to the bathroom. Suddenly he bumped into something on the ground, except, there was nothing there.

"Ehh?" He questioned, kneeling to the area he bumped into. He let his hand feel the area and there he could feel a body. "Oh god-"

"Hm? Soobin Hyung?" Beomgyu voice said out of nowhere.

"Beomgyu?? Where are you??" Soobin asked, looking around the room.

"I'm right in front of you, silly." He giggled, tapping Soobin's arm.

"Ah- you're invisible." Soobin stated.

"I am? But the apple I ate let me turn invisible whenever I wanted, not on it's own.." Beomgyu said, Soobin knowing he was pouting even without seeing him.

"Look in the mirror, see if you can see yourself there." Soobin suggested, standing up and bringing Beomgyu up with him.

"Wait but I could always see myself." Beomgyu stated. He looked in the mirror and nodded to himself. "Yeah I can still see myself."

They stayed quiet for a bit until Yeonjun came in and broke the silence. "Hey Binnie, I found Huening Kai in the closet."

"Closet Huening!" Beomgyu exclaimed before running out of the bathroom, bumping into Yeonjun on the way out making him confused af.

"Was that Beomgyu??" He asked, Soobin nodded.

The closet was no longer open, but Huening Kai was just on the bed munching on Christmas cookies that was not his.. >:(

"Ah! Wait." Beomgyu stopped himself from tackling Huening when he realized something. "Where's Taehyunie??" He panicked.

"Where's Taehyunie? Where's you?!" Yeonjun exclaimed, looking around the room.

Beomgyu tapped him gently. "Here."

"Guys, I found Taehyun." Huening Kai said with his mouth full, pointing over at the mirror in the room.

Everyone gasped when they saw Taehyun just sitting and staring at them with a serious but frowny face, while stuck inside a mirror.

"He's in a mirror.." Beomgyu whispered to himself. He then went over to that mirror and placed his hand over it, hovering it in the air.

Somehow, Taehyun could see him. He did the same gesture and with his opposite hand, he hovered his own hand over Beomgyu's. Like he was mirroring him.

Then they see Taehyun mouth the words, 'It's not over.' which made them freak out.

It's not over.

-
Happy new years