Power time 2

"So why are we using our powers again even though manager specifically said not to?" Taehyun questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"We need to practice incase of any emergencies and such, you know!" Yeonjun happily said.

Beomgyu just shrugged.

"How about we practice in the practice room-"

"Do you really wanna destroy the mirrors with your sound waves?" Soobin asked with his arms crossed.

"Aha- no." Huening frowned.

"Oh I know! Let's practice in the forest!" Beomgyu exclaimed. "I have a nice spot for us there."

"Is that where you go every Saturday?" Yeonjun asked.

"Uh, duh? Where else?" Beomgyu answered.

Soobin thought for a moment before nodding. "I think that's actually great for hiding our powers. Yeah, let's go there."

"Yay!" Beomgyu cheered. He then leads the way to his sanctuary in the forest that no one knew about besides him.

Behind him followed an excited Huening Kai, a confused Yeonjun, an annoyed Taehyun, and a neutral Soobin.

When they got to Beomgyu's lil sanctuary that he created with his nature guitar magic, they decided to start working on their powers.

Beomgyu and Taehyun were already pros at using their powers since they used them the most. The others needed practice.

As Soobin has two powers, he was having the most trouble trying to control them both. He successfully used each of them individually, but he couldn't seem to use them both at the same time.

Yeonjun was glad to help him out. He wasn't a professional but he was still ready. With the two helping each other out, they also managed to use their powers like a pro.

Then there was Huening Kai. He needed a lot more work because now, everyone's ears are dead.

"Kai, I swear to god. Face the other way!" Taehyun shouted, his hands covering his ears.

The others were doing the same.

"My bad! I can't control it, ok?!" Huening Kai responded.

"Yeonjun, go teach him how to use his powers." Soobin frowned.

"On it." Yeonjun replied before going over to Huening Kai and moving his hands towards a certain direction. "You need to concentrate on your hands, Huenie."

"I'm trying! Ughh this is like exercising.." Huening replied, pouting to himself.

"Mm, try pretending there's a plushie out in front of you. Reach out, and grab it!" Yeonjun said.

Huening Kai closes his eyes and imagines a plushie in front of him. Slowly, his hands move on their own and it blast down a tree, without Yeonjun's help.

Everyone claps for him. "Good job Huening!" Beomgyu cheered as he used his guitar to life the tree back up and goes back to how it used to be.

"Oh my, I did it!" Huening Kai exclaimed, surprised yet so happy for achieving something. "Thank you Yeonjun Hyung!!" He gives him a big hug.

Yeonjun returns the hug and everyone else hurried on over to join in on the hug.

"We all did it." Taehyun smiled.

-

On the way back to the dorms, Manager was standing in the middle of their living room with arms crossed, a serious look on his face.

Everyone was nervous for what would happen next.

"So." Their manager starts. Everyone stayed quiet. "Why did I hear complaints from around the area that noises nearby were causing damage? Hm? Kai? Need to explain?"

"I-I-" Beomgyu held his shoulder.

"No, sorry manager-nim but, it wasn't Huening. It was my guitar, I'm sorry." Beomgyu bows respectfully.

"Hmph. And explain why you were using your guitar so loudly?? Isn't it an acoustic guitar?"

"Yeahh, but my guitar is getting stronger. My bad, I won't do it again. I just created something in the forest, that's all."

"Well, as long as it doesn't happen again then it's fine. You all may go now." Manager says. Before anyone else could leave, their manager leaves instead, getting out of their dorm.

"God.. thank you for doing that Beomie Hyung." Huening Kai said with a sigh of relief.

"Hey, no need to thank me. I just did what I had to do. Protecting my members are my top priority." Beomgyu said with a smile on his face.

Taehyun giggled and ruffled Beomgyu's hair. "Yeah, that's my Beomie." He gives him a side hug.

"Heh, well anyway, let's all go to bed now. It's already eleven." Soobin said as he checked the digital clock that was on the living room wall.

And with that, the five hurry off to bed. Well, Soobin's bed. They decided to sleep together on the same bed. That's on being attached to your friends/members/family. :)