장미 High School (2)

"Ta-da!! This is what I wanted to show you all!" Huening exclaimed, waving his arms around towards a garden behind the school.

Beomgyu stared in awe as the other three smile.

"Silly, Huen. I've been here before." Seungmin says with a giggle.

"So have I!" Jeongin says.

"I also have been here, but it's been ages. Hmm let's see.. ninth grade.. that was three years ago." Taehyun says.

"O-Oh? Then how come only Beomgyu hasn't seen this place?" Huening asks awkwardly.

"I just never been behind the school." Beomgyu shrugs. "Come on! I want to exploree!" He grabs Taehyun's hand and goes deeper into the garden, both still holding their special drinks.

"Wait for us!" Jeongin giggles, holding Seungmin's hand as he follows Taegyu, the two also holding their special drinks.

Those drinks are special because they drink it everyday and it symbolizes their love for each other.

Huening sighs before running after them all as he was now third wheeling for two. At least he has friends now... :)

Lunch ended quicker than expected. Seriously though, why do they only get 30 minutes to eat? Like, some people are slow! Give us an hour please?! Now they had to go to class.

Groaning from disappointment, Beomgyu and Taehyun separate from the rest of the group and to their next class, choir.

It's their favorite class of the day. They both also love the next class after that class. Dance.

Remember when the two told the groupchat they had dance and singing lessons? Yeah, that's that.

Taehyun is glad to be student council, otherwise he wouldn't have gotten to have the same classes as the only boy in his universe.

"Come on, Beomie Hyung. Choir is next!" Taehyun exclaimed.

"Coming!" Beomgyu shouted before running in tiny to get next to the younger.

Taehyun chuckles at him for being so cute before ruffling his soft dark brown long hair.

"Ehh, why is Huening following us?" Beomgyu questions, noticing the taller boy following the two like a duckling.

"Ah! I've been caught!" The said boy said, turning on his heels to leave.

"Not so fast, why are you following us?" Taehyun asks, gripping onto the other's wrist making him yelp.

"Ehm.. I was gonna ask if you guys wanted to hang out after school? But then I decided just to follow.. you two.." Huening mumbles an explanation.

"Hm? Sure? What about you Taehyunie?" Beomgyu says, turning towards the other.

"Sure. I'm not leaving you alone with my Beomie Hyung." Taehyun stated with a scoff before walking away to the class, holding Beomgyu's arm tightly.

"Taehyun-ah, you're hurting my arm.." Beomgyu says in the sort of tone people talk in when they're hurt.

"I'm sorry Hyung.." Taehyun frowned, rubbing his arm gently after releasing his grip from the older's arm. His arm had his hand mark, red color from the blood pressure.

"Hehe. Everything's ok, you jealous and overprotective bitch." Beomgyu teased before running away. Taehyun stood their in shock as this was the first time Beomgyu called him names.

He then ran after him. Too bad Beomgyu's too fast for him.

They entered the classroom, Beomgyu slowing down as Taehyun ends up colliding with him from the momentum of his running.

This is why we don't run in the halls.

"Beomgyu, Taehyun. Are you two ok?" The choir teacher, Mr. Choi, asks. He held his hands out for the two to grab which they accept and he pulls them up from the ground.

"Mhm, sorry for causing trouble." Beomgyu giggles, a glare from Taehyun earned.

"Anyways.. you two take your seats while I finish up attendance. Then we can get on with the lesson." Mr. Choi says.

"Ok!" Taehyun grabs Beomgyu's hand and pulls him to their seats.

"I'm sorry Taehyun-ah, I didn't mean it." Beomgyu whispers, hugging his side with a slight pout.

"Hmph. It's ok Beomie Hyung." Taehyun replied, hugging him back and caress his back.

"Ok! Attendance done. Everyone go ahead and get into position. Warm up today we'll be singing, Intentions by Justin Bieber."

"Yes!" Taehyun exclaimed, a fist in the air. Everyone stared at him weirdly but he just shook that off.

They then started their singing.

The warm up was done and now it was time for the actual singing. "Alright. We have an upcoming performance for the grades in a month. Who wants to do the solo part?" Mr. Choi asks.

A boy next to Taehyun raised his hand. "I'd like to do it." The boy said.

"Ok, so Minho is solo." Mr. Choi said before writing it down.

"Mr. Choi, what songs are we doing?" A girl, Aria, asks.

"Well the first few songs are Christmas music," Mr. Choi started, reading off the list of music they were going to be performing. "Then we'll be doing a few love songs with a few single groups."

"Oh. But I wanted the exact songs." Aria said.

"You'll see." Mr. Choi responds.

The whole class groan from curiosity.

Besides Taehyun and Beomgyu who already know the plan.

That's the luxury of having your dad and your boyfriend's dad as a teacher.