Ch. 6 That's surprising...

"(Y/N), we're going to be late if you don't get up!" Ochaco calls out, while banging on the door causing me to wake up from my deep slumber and sit up.

"Alright!" I call out in an annoyance, while getting out off bed. "Why does she have to be so energetic in the morning?" I wonder as I begin getting ready, while still feeling pretty sleepy.

"(Y/N)!" Ochaco calls out once more as she goes to bang on my door, but I open it to see her fist in the air.

"I get it..." I trail off as I walk away and into the kitchen and then grab me a granola bar. Turning, I see Ochaco rushing around the apartment causing me to let out a sigh.

"Let's get going." Ochaco insists and I nod, while walking over to the door as did Ochaco. We both begin putting our shoes on. "I feel as if I didn't get any sleep." I think as we head out the door and begin walking to school.

(Time Skip)

We arrive only to see a huge group of people in front of the gate with cameras and microphones. "Great, more energetic morning people..." I think as Ochaco turns to me with a confused expression.

"Why is the media here in font of our school?" Ochaco asks as we continue to walk and I shrug my shoulders.

"Excuse me, are either of you perhaps in All Might's class?" A lady with a microphone asks, while coming over to us making Ochaco put on a flustered expression. "So this whole commotion is because someone leaked that All Might is an instructor." I think as I glare up at the lady causing her to shrink back a bit.

"You're in the way of us trying to not be tardy, so I'd appreciate it if you'd get out of the way." I answer, while I grab Ochaco's hand as they begin to make a path for us as we walked.

"(Y/N), don't you think that was a bit rude?" Ochaco finally questions, but I shake my head continuing to walk.

"I'd rather random people be angry at me then what Aizawa would do if we were tardy." I respond glancing back at her.

"Omg, you're right we better hurry!" Ochaco states as we quicken our pace. "It's gonna be one of those days, I guess." I think as we enter the classroom. "Thank goodness." Ochaco breathes and let's out a sigh of relief, but I make my way over to my desk and lay my head down and before I knew it I had passed out.

(Time Skip)

"(Y/N), hey are you good?" I hear a familiar voice asks, while tapping my shoulder causing me to lift my head and turn around to see Jirou with a worried expression.

"Yeah, sorry. I just feel really tired today, for some reason." I answer causing her to let out a sigh as she hands me a piece of paper and a pencil. "What's this for?" I question and she chuckles.

"We're choosing the class Rep, you can vote for yourself or someone in the class." Jirou responds.

"Oh, okay." I reply and turn around to face my desk, but I put on a confused expression. "Who should I vote for... I don't really know anybody other than my sister, but I definitely wouldn't want her as a representative." I think, while looking around. Suddebly, a name popped into my head and I put on the piece of paper.

Election Results:

Izuku- 3 Votes.

Momo- 2 Votes.

everyone else has 1 vote, which confused me a bit. "Who voted for me?" I wonder as I glanced around the room for a moment, but Midoriya's expression catches my attention.

"How did I get three votes!?" Midoriya exclaims.

"Okay, you idiots. Who voted for him?!" Bakugo shouts as he stands up from his desk. "Midoriya, must be the thing that riles him up the most." I think as I stare up at Bakugo.