Chapter 24 Mission success

(To Dabi)

"Hey, Dabi! Did you hear the radio? I'm so pumped! Our boy Compress totally got the job done. The man certainly took his time. I was starting to get bored." Twice insists as him and Dabi were walking through the burning forest.

"Don't be a pain. He did a good job. Now we just wave to wait for everyone to regroup here." Dabi states as he glances over at Twice.

"You're the pain. Forgive me." Twice insists, while standing up straight.

"This place was supposed to be hard to find because of the wall of flames and poisonous gas, but looks like the gas is gone. Things never go according to plan, do they?" Dabi asks as they continued walking.

"For real. This is the plan." Twice answers, but Dabi then glares over at a bush to see a person's head stick out from it. Quickly, the person hides behind the bush causing Dabi to begin walking over to the bush.

"Hey, Dabi! Speakin' of which, totally not important but, shouldn't you be calling that Nomu back? You said he would only react to your voice, correct? That sounded vital." Twice points out causing Dabi to stop and turn towards him.

"That's right. You're the one who reminded me to let him loose on the students earlier." Dabi addresses as he walks back over to Twice.

"No problem. Bow before me!" Twice declares, while pointing at Dabi.

"Shigaraki did design the monster specifically for me. He's probably killed someone by now." Dabi assured as he clickes a button on the collar of his jacket.

(To Spinner)

"Damn it, Spinner, this is your fault!" Mag calls out.

"Shut up! You have only yourself to blame. This is the consequence of your Villainy." Tiger states as he wrapped his arms around Mag, who was on his back.

"Understand, Villain? This is how it ends for you." Mandela declares as she pins Spinner to the ground, while holding his hands behind his back.

"You haven't won a thing. This isn't defeat. Stain endures! Do you hear me?! His will is alive and well right here. I embody it! I will purge you degenerate Heroes and that kid with glasses to avenge his name!" Spinner proclaims.

"Will you be quiet already? What's your Quirk, anyway? All we saw was that giant sword." Mandela points out as Spinner was struggling to get out of her grip.

"Get off!" Spinner demands.

"Yes." A voice rings out causing the Heroes to look over and see Kurogiri to warp in.

"Let's move the two of you... Some place more fitting." Kurogiri insists.

(To me)

Finally making it to the meeting point, Toga takes off her mask. "Where is everyone else?" I wonder causing Toga to smile.

"Huh? Lame. I'm the only one here?" Toga asks.

"Hey, crazy. Did you get the blood? How many different kinds?" Dabi question causing Toga to look over at him. "I really hate hearing that word when he says it..." I think as Toga begins walking over to Dabi and Twice, who was beside him.

"One person's!" Toga chirps causing Twice to holds up both his pointer fingers.

"Just one?! Hey, what gives? Weren't you supposed to get at least three?" Twice asks as he gets in front of her. "Personal space, buddy." I think.

"That's just the way it went down. I thought those brats were gonna kill me." Toga answers. "They're planning to be Heroes, as if they would have killed you, Toga." I think as I let out a sigh.