Chapter 27 All For One

Toga was spit out by the black liquid and puts her had over her mouth.

"That was so gross." Toga remarks as the other members appear as well causing me to look over and see Dabi, who was next to Kurogiri still unconscious. "I'm glad he didn't get left behind..." I think with a sigh.

"This black stuff reeks! I love it!" Twice chirps as Toga looks over to see Bakugo. "I wish they would have just let the Hero's take him back." I think feeling slightly annoyed.

"Master." Shigaraki says causing me to look to the person in front of Bakugo, which makes me freeze.

"So. You've failed once more, Tomura. But you must not be discouraged. You'll try again. That's why I brought your associates back with you. Even this child, because you judged that he was an important piece on your game board." All For One explains as he walks over to Shigaraki. "Toga, don't draw attention to yourself. We definitely don't need All For One blowing my cover." I think causing Toga to slightly nod.

"Start over as many times as it takes. I am here to provide you with help. All of this is for you." All For One informs causing him and Shigaraki to stare at each other for a moment.

"There you are." All For One points out as the wind blows stronger causing the smoke and dirt to practically disappear allowing us to see the bright full moon, but a familiar figure appeared in front of it. All Might, who had an enraged expression rushing towards All For One. Suddenly a huge guest of wind comes from All Might as he tries to punch All For One, who had a hold of both his fists.

"I'll have you return my student, All For One!" All Might demands as Toga tries to keep from flying backwards.

"Have you come to kill me a second time, All Might?" All For One asks as they try to push each other back, however it causes Toga and everyone to fly backwards. "What incredible power..." I think as Toga screams, but thanks to the smoke and dirt flying in the air I couldn't see anything.

"It took you long enough to find us. It's only five Kilometers from the bar to here, and yet it was at least 30 seconds after I sent the Nomus' that you arrived. You've gotten weaker, All Might." All For One's voice sounds out.

"You're one to talk, it's kind of difficult to ignore that fancy life-support mask you've got on. Aren't you overexerting yourself?" All Might asks as the smoke and dirt disperses.

"I won't repeat the mistake I made five years ago. You hear me? I will take Young Bakugo back and I will be certain you're going to be locked up for the rest of your sad life. Right along with your despicable League of Villains!" All Might bellows as his bright blue eyes glowing with animosity as he raced towards All For One.

"Sounds like you're got your work cut out for you. This will be hard for us both." All For One declares as he holds out his hand meeting All Might's fist causing a massive guest of wind. Suddenly, All Might is blasted backwards and goes into several buildings.

"Hm. Air Cannon plus Spring-like Limbs. Kinetic Booster times four. Strength Enhancer times three, what a delightful combination. Maybe a few more enhancers next time." All For One adds, while starring at his hand.

"All Might!" Bakugo shouts as the dust begins to clear.

"Don't worry, it'll take more than that to kill him." All For One assured causing Toga to look over at All For One. "Yeah, just don't kill us in the process..." I think, while rolling my eyes.

"Get off the battlefield, Tomura and take that child with you." All For One motions to Katsuki. "Damn it, I don't want Bakugo to end up in the same position as me, but what can I do?!" I exclaim as All For One's limbs began to grow and make their way over to Kurogiri