Ch. 12 Damn it

"GET THE STOMP HAVIN' IN THE AIR ITS ALMOST TIME FOR THE LAST ROUND, BUT BEFORE THAT, GOOD NEWS FOR EVERYONE WHO DIDN'T MAKE THE FINALS SINCE THIS IS A SPORTS FESTIVAL WE PREPARED SOME SUPER FUN SIDE GAMES EVERYONE CAN PARTICIPATE IN. WE EVEN BROUGHT IN CHEER LEADERS FROM AMERICA TO GET YOUR BLOOD PUMPING... HOLD UP!" Present Mic announces.

"What are they doing?!" Mr. Aizawa exclaims.

"LOOKS LIKE CLASS 1-A IS STILL IN FULL ON FAN SERVICE!" Present Mic Shouts as I look over at Kaminari and Mineta giving each other thumbs up. "I should've guessed as much." I think as I cross my arms and slightly shake my head.

"What? You tricked us, you're gonna regret this... Why is it that I always end up falling for that little perverts stupid schemes I even used my quirk to make these outfits!?" Yaoyorozu exclaims as she falls to the ground causing Ochaco to bend down to her with a sympathetic expression and begins to pat her back.

"Ugh, I hate those guys!" Jiro declares as she throws down her pompoms.

"You're not the only one." I point out as I turn to her.

"Well, we do have a little time before the finals start, and I kinda like these uniforms, so... How 'bout we just roll with it!" Hagakure chirps while flailing around.

"ARE YOU CRAZY!?" Jiro exclaims, while blushing. "Jirou really doesn't like this at all." I think as chuckle a bit, but I then feel eyes on me causing me to look around to spot bright red eyes staring at me intensely. "Why is Bakugo staring at me like that?" I wonder as our eyes meet causing him to scoff and quickly turn.

"Wow, Toru. You've got skills." Tsu states and the crowd begins to cheer. "What was that about?" I wonder as my eyes stay fixated on him.

"HAVE FUN COMPETING IN THIS LITTLE SIDE GAMES EVERYONE AFTER THERE OVER 15 STUDENTS IN THE TOP FOUR TEAMS WILL BE DUKING IT OUT ONE ON ONE IN A TOURNAMENT STYLE FIGHTING COMPETITION THE CROWD IS NOT GONNA WANNA MISS THESE EPIC MATCH UPS!" Present Mic announces and we all begin gathering up again.

"Ah Yeah. Finally getting the chance to show what we're made of. I watch these finals every year and now I'm actually in them!" Kirishima bellows.

"So wait, is it always a tournament?" Mina asks looking around.

"That would be logical since you're goal is to get the crowds attention." I answer and Sero nods.

"Yeah, the finals are always a one on one competition, but they switch it up every time. Last year it was a foam sword-fighting match." Sero adds as Ms. Midnight holds up a box that has "Lots" on it.

"COME CLOSER AND DRAW LOTS TO SEE WHO YOUR UP AGAINST. THEN ENJOY THE PLEASURE OF A RECREATIONAL GAMES BEFORE WE START. THE 16 FINALISTS HAVE THE OPTION OF PARTICIPATING IN THOSE ACTIVITIES OR SITTING OUT TO PREPARE FOR BATTLE. I'M SURE YOU ALL WANT TO CONSERVE YOUR STAMINA, I'LL START WITH THE FIRST PLACE TEAM!" Ms. Midnight announces as she begins walking when Mashirao raises his hand

"Um, excuse me... Sorry, but I'm withdrawing." Mashirao states as everyone gasps.

"Ojiro, no way!?" Midoriya exclaims.

"But this is a rare chance for you to get scouted." Tenya declares as Mashirao puts his hand down.

"It just wouldn't be right I barely remember anything from the cavalry battle until the very end of it I think it was that guys quirk. I know this is a great opportunity, I wish I could take advantage of it but my conscience won't let me." Mashirao insists and my eyes widen. "So it wasn't just me..." I think as I stare down at the ground.