Ch. 11 Responded

"WITHOUT FURTHER ADO ITS TIME FOR US TO GET STARTED FIRST GAME-"

"UA really doesn't believe in letting us catch a breath, huh?" Ochaco asks, while turning to me and I nod.

"It's to be expected at this point." I answer as I stare up at Midnight.

"THIS IS WHERE YOU BEGIN FEELING THE PAIN, THE FIRST FAITHFUL GAME OF THE FESTIVAL... WHAT COULD IT BE!?" Midnight exclaims as a screen pops up behind her and it says Obstacle Race. "TADA!" Midnight chirps.

"So it's gonna be an Obstacle Course." Deku states.

"ALL 11 CLASSES WILL PARTICIPATE IN THIS TREACHEROUS CONTEST THE TRACK IS 4 KILOMETERS FROM THE OUTSIDE OF THE STADIUM, I DONT WANNA RESTRAIN ANYONE AT LEAST IN THIS GAME. AS LONG AS YOU DONT LEAVE THE COURSE YOU'RE FREE TO DO WHATEVER YOUR HEART DESIRES... NOW THEN TAKE YOUR PLACES CONTESTANTS!" Midnight announces as a gate opens up causing us all to walk over and prepare ourselves. "This won't be easy." I think as one of the green lights on top of the door goes off, then another one.

"BEGIN!" Midnight shouts as the last green light goes off causing us all to begin running towards the doorway, but it's starting to get cramped as everyone is pushing through. "This is bad... Someone might use their quick in here, I should activate mine just in case." I think as I feel myself grow lighter and jump into the air to see the ground begin to freeze over.

"Nice trick Todoroki!" Momo shouts causing me to look over to see Todoroki was in the lead, but Bakugo, Kirishima, and Aoyama used their quirks as well to get out of the doorway.

"I wont let you both get away so easily, you Icy bastard!" Bakugo bellows as he throws both his arms back and rapidly sets off his quirk. "He really is fired up." I think as I begin making my way back to the ground.

"YOU THINK YOURE SO COOL BUT I'VE OUTSMARTED YOU. HAH, HOW PATHETIC TODOROKI, EAT THIS MY SPECIAL ATTACK RAAH-" Interrupting Mineta I accidently stepped on him instead on the ground.

"Sorry, Mineta!" I call out as I begin to run. Catching up with the others to see the Robots from our entrance Exam.

"ENEMIES HAVE SHOWN UP OUT OF NOWHERE, I BET WERE IN FOR A TREAT HERE A TEST ON STRENGTH AND CONNING ITS A ROBOT INFERNO! Present Mic announces. "Yes, thank God for these Robot!" I think as I continue to run, but as I make my way through them, while dodging their attacks I touched them. Once I was through I glanced back to see a bunch of Robots floating causing me to grin as I quickly through my hands down to see all the robots fall and most of them break apart.

"CLASS 1-A'S (Y/N) URARAKA HAS JUST CLEARED OUT MORE THAN HALF ROBOTS! WHAT AN AMAZING QUIRK DISPLAY!" Present Mic bellows as I continue on my way until I see a massive Robot covered in Ice. "If anyone quirk is amazing it's definitely that guys. Todoroki hasn't even used his fire quirk and he's pulling ahead of everyone." I think as I quickly out maneuver the ice Robot that begins to fall. "THAT'S TODOROKI FROM CLASS 1-A PULLING A HEAD CATCHING UP TO (Y/N) WITH A DEVASTATING DISPLAY, AMAZING IT ALMOST SEEMS UNFAIR!" Present Mic announces.

"(Y/N) used her power to get rid of most of the Robots, but also tried to block the way for the other participates as well, but Todoroki his attack was both offensive and defensive." Aizawa adds.

"NO WONDER HE WAS LET IN ON RECOMMENDATIONS. HE NEVER EVEN FOUGHT THOSE ROBO INFERNOS BEFORE, BUT THEY DIDN'T STAND A CHANCE AGAINST HIS MOVES! Present Mic chirps as I begin to see huge explosions in front of me and I chuckle. I quickly stop as I come to a valley with a bunch of rock pillars and I shake my head slightly. "It's practically a long jump, but I have to land just right..." I think as I back up a bit and activate my quirk.