Chapter 25 Recruitment

(To Toga)

"It would appear that the principal offenders behind the UA High Training Camp attack called themselves the League of Villains' Vanguard Action Squad. The League was previously involved in the USJ attack and the Hosu Incident-"

"The youngest victim in the Training Camp attack is reportedly the son of Pro Heroes Water Hose, who were killed by Muscular in a tragic-"

"It's perfectly obvious to me that there's some sort of problem with UA's current management. If I had a child who wanted to become a Hero, there's no way I'd enroll them in a School that'll-" Shigaraki who had been flipping threw the channels on the television finally turns it off. "Finally, I was about to take over and take the damn remote away from him..." I trail off as Shigaraki cackles, while Toga look over at Bakugo, who is retained on a chair.

"I'm so grateful to the media for all the free publicity lately. Right? Isn't it nice? Katsuki Bakugo." Shigaraki states as he look over at Bakugo, who was glaring at him. "I wish he didn't have to be apart of this, but I have no choice." I state as I feel anxiety beginning to creep up.

Katsuki Bakugo. Aspiring Hero. Will you join the League of Villains?" Shigaraki asks. "What a moron of course he won't this guy may act like a Villain sometimes, but he wants to become a Hero more than anything." I scoff as Bakugo smirks.

"Go throw yourself into traffic." Katsuki answers causing Shigaraki to glare at him. "And that was the answer I was expecting from Katsuki Bakugo." I sigh as Shigaraki turns away and presses a button on the remote causing the Tv to turn back on.

"Let's return to a short clip from UA High School press conference that just wrapped up." A voice rings out from the TV. "Toga, look over at the Tv, please." I request causing her to slowly turn towards it causing my eyes to widen.

"Oh, wasn't that you're teacher, (Y/N)?" Toga wonders as she looks over at the Tv causing my eyes to widen. "Yeah, probably the best Teacher I had... Even though it was short lived." I declare as I see Mr. Aizawa, Nezu and Vlad King.

"We are here to apologize. A recent incident allowed harm to come to 27 first year Heroes and we staff were ill prepared. We take responsibility for any trauma caused by our negligence. It's our duty to train Heroes, but also to protect Heroes in training." Mr. Aizawa explains as him, Vlad King and Nezu bow causing camera's to flash all around.

"I'll take the first question. Since the beginning of the year, UA students have had four encounters with Villains. This time, there were students who were gravely injured. How did you explains this to their families? And what are some of the specific steps you're taking to ensure their safety in the future?" A reporter questions.

"We will increase patrols around the school grounds, and review security measured within the school. The safety of UA's students is our main priority, make no mistake about it." Principal Nezu responds. "Their trying to appease people, but their just making it worse." I made known with a scoff.

"Isn't that strange?" Shigaraki asks as he turns off the Tv and looks over at Bakugo.

"The Heroes are becoming the bad guys. Seems like they're not dealing with this very well at all. So much criticism. But everyone makes a mistake or two, right? It's not like they're supposed to be perfect. Modern-day Heroes sure have it rough. Don't you think, Bakugo?" Shigaraki questions as I glance around to see everyone was starring at Bakugo even Dabi, who looked like he just wanted to set him ablaze.

"Once a Hero received payment to protect people, they aren't a real Hero anymore. That's what Stain's actions taught us." Spinner adds. "And you're just a copy cat you Ninja Turtle, you damn Fanboy..." I trails off.