16

𝕀𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕒 𝕃𝕖𝕖𝕞𝕒𝕟 𝕊𝕖𝕧 𝕊𝕚𝕕𝕖, 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕩, ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕐𝕠𝕣𝕜

𝕀𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕒 𝕃𝕖𝕖𝕞𝕒𝕟
𝕊𝕖𝕧 𝕊𝕚𝕕𝕖, 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕩, 𝕖𝕨 𝕐𝕠𝕣𝕜

The brightness seeking through my windows woke me up. I squinted my eyes, stretching, seeing it was my mom who opened up the curtains.

"Ma?" I questioned with a mug on my face.

"It's about time you woke up. It's 4 in the afternoon. Getcha ass up."

I sucked my teeth lowly and laid on my side.

"Why I woke up about to make my kids breakfast and I seen your ex mon sleeping on my couch?"

"Oh shit..." I whisper, looking everywhere but at her. "I dead forgot to tell you. His mother kicked him out again. You know.." I said hoping she'd catch on.

"So you and him back on?" She said smirking, looking up and down at me.

"No..I don't know to be honest." I said. With everything between us yesterday I don't know. It felt like old times. The way he was hugging me, and the way I was feening to be under him. Then it was him kissing my forehead last night for me. That shit had me up all night confused. He had to be drunk or something.

"Mhm..I should beat his ass for cheating on you."

I chuckled and wiped crust from the edges of my eyes. "Is he up already?"

"Yeah. I sent him and Brooklyn out to buy me some bread. I'm about to go to work though."

"Alright."

"You know I kinda miss having a boy in this house. It gets boring with two girls with the same attitude as me."

"Bye." I laughed, waving her off.

"But whatever going on between you two keep y'all french antics out my house." She said buttoning up her shirt in my mirror.

"You got it boss." I teased, getting out of my bed. She walked out of the room swiftly and I grabbed my stuff to go shower. I was surprised she even took it so well. I'd get my ass beat for letting Jatavia over for the night and forgetting to tell her. My mother personally loved Dougie when he first came around.

After I got out the shower, I dried my hair up and put on a simple outfit for the day. I walked into the kitchen and saw Dougie sitting there eating a bowl of cereal, well drinking the leftover milk in the bowl.

"Morning." I swiftly said walking behind him.

"Not even morning anymore."

I looked over at the tv that had the news playing and looked at the bottom for the time. It was about to be 6 now. How time go by that fast?