65

Addicted

Omniscient POV

"Dougie coming up right now. We finally going to
fix this shit." Setty said.

Kevin shook his head, kicking his feet up on the table. They were at his house and it's been a few days since the party and Setty claimed Dougie was calmer now so it thought it was best for the two to talk.

"Shit pointless." He said lowly so nobody could hear. Within seconds after, Dougie knocked on the door before opening it realizing the front door wasn't locked.

"Yo I'm not gon lie delete all that dumb shit you posted." Kay immediately said.

"Chill bro. Dougie sit down." Setty said before things could escalate.

"This shit about to be a movie." Yagi mumbled, blowing out smoke.

"Ight We going to let Dougie talk first." Setty said.

"I just don't get how you gon fuck with India knowing I still like her. That shit don't make any sense. Then you playing in my face all this time when you really wanted her. That shit foul."

Kay remained quiet, looking around the room.

"You don't think it's fake dayroom to hop on your mans girl while he locked up?"

"It is. Which is why I felt mad guilty when I did it," He said. He thought about Dougie all the time whenever he was with her even on their date but he couldn't fight his emotions.

"And you wasn't going to tell me either."

He shrugged. "I didn't feel like I had to. Me and her not even dating yet.

"Yet? I ain't gon lie I feel like now you just tryna be funny. You tryna get me tight." Dougie said in more an an aggressive tone.

Kay laughed,shaking his head. "I'm not. I'm chillin. And what's getting me tight you keep saying I fucked your bitch, I never fucked that girl. You doing all this like you got a chance to get back with her."

"You know I do. Stop it." Dougie scoffed.

"Ion know about that Dougie." Yagi said.

"Nigga I can have her back."

"That's your problem bro. You think you can do her dirty and she have to take you back. That's not how life work brother...You want the bitch but you can't keep her." Kay added.

"And you think you could? We the same nigga!" He yelled.

"We not the same. I know I could keep her. She not going anywhere. Worda my deads."

"You knew to run down while I was locked up. You'd never do no shit like that if I was around."

"I'm supposed to be scared of you? Like real
shit you my mans I could never be scared of you."

"Alright y'all chill now." Setty said, standing in between the two as they sat on couches facing each other. "Kay you not understanding. This your mans. Basically your brother. You took his girl knowing he still like her."

"I know what I did was wrong." He admitted, knitting his eyebrows. "But we not about to act like I didn't know India before him. I grew up with that girl. It was bound to happen."

"So why did you put me on to her if you knew you wanted her?"

"I didn't think this shit will last this long." He shrugged, fiddling with the ends of his hair. His phone buzzed in his hand and he looked at it. He sat up in his chair, unlocking his phone quickly.

India ❤️
kay wya?

India ❤️
i need to see you rn

He looked up at Dougie who was staring at him.

"I gotta go." He mumbled, standing up.

"You good?" Yagi asked.

"Yeah. Just gimme like ten minutes. I'll be back." He said reacting to her text.

"Yo we talking right now. Whoever texting can wait." Dougie said.

"Bro just gimme a couple minutes." He waved him off, walking out of his house and using his mom's spare key to get into India's apartment.

He noticed her mom and Brooklyn weren't there so he went into her room to see her facing her mirror.

"What happened?"

"My lashes crooked?" She spun and turned around. "Can you help me fix it?"

"Bro you called me for this? I'm thinking you getting beat up or something."

"Why you always playing with me? Never lost a fight."

"Yeah yeah." He said, carefully adjusting her left eyelash.

"Ow!" She flinched, moving back.

"I'm sorry I'm trying ma." He rubs her eyes and successfully adjusted her lashes.

"You look good." He kissed her cheek. "Where you going?"

"Dthang got a bnb last minute. So he throwing a pool party."

He scanned the girl's body seeing her medium sized breast on display. He felt himself getting agitated.

"Go change." He simply said, walking to her bedside.

"For what? Kay you dragging it."

"You don't got no one pieces? Or any other bathing suits. I know you do." He said getting up, opening her closet.

"You wasting your time. I haven't owed a one piece since I was like 12." She said slipping on a lace cover up.

"If any niggas try talking to you, you let me know. Alright?" He said staring at her.

"Okay."

"Any bitches try to pop shit off, you let me know. Alright?" He said placing his cool hands on her waist from behind.

"Okay." She hummed, applying lipgloss to her lips. "Anything else Mr. Flock?" She turned to him, tracing his neck tattoo.

"You want me to come with you?"

"So them 8oh niggas could start something with you. No thanks."

"I'll flex all them dirty niggas. You know this."

"I know. It's just Dthang can only control so much of them. Some of them don't care and will try something."

"Whatever. I'll drive you then." The boy said making another excuse simply to be with her.

"It's fine. Daniel actually downstairs waiting for me. I been taking my sweet ass time, walk me down." She grabbed her purse, throwing her lipgloss and airpods into the bag. He really didn't like the idea of her wearing that outfit but he knew nobody was going to stop her so he left it alone.

She dragged him downstairs, holding onto his arms as she stepped outside. The two walked over to the distinct white Bentley sitting in the middle of the street.

"Yo." Kay said smirking at Dthang and eyeing Tdot who was sitting on the passenger side.

"Wassup. India you took forever." He glared at her as she got into the back seat.

"My fault." She laughed, rolling down the windows.

"Call me if you need anything." Kay said.

"Nigga she with the Gunnas she don't need you." Dthang joked. Kevin sucked his teeth and pulled India in for a kiss before he said his goodbye. He watched the car pull away before deciding to turn back and go back upstairs. He was annoyed at the idea of having to have this conversation but he just wanted to get through with it.

"Nigga where did you go?" Yagi asked as he walked in, closing the door behind him.

"Chill you moving fed gang, but look. I'm sorry Dougz. I really am, but I'm not gonna lie we been sitting here saying the same shit. What is it y'all niggas want me to do?"

"Leave India. I'll be good."

Kay swiped his face, chuckling. "I'm not doing that."