57

𝕀𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕒 𝕃𝕖𝕖𝕞𝕒𝕟
𝕊𝕖𝕧 𝕊𝕚𝕕𝕖, 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕩, 𝕖𝕨 𝕐𝕠𝕣𝕜

I sucked my teeth, pushing open the door to my building, instantly covering my face as the sun hit me. I spotted the red car my mother told me to look for and walked up to it seeing the door open , Brooklyn came running out of the door into my arms.

"I missed you!" She semi-yelled. I hugged her back, giving her a lazy smile. It was still fake early and I was tired as fuck.

She literally cried on the phone with my mother to come back home because she didn't want to miss Daniel's birthday. It wasn't like he was doing anything forreal. Daniel hated his birthday for my differnt reasons I couldn't understand, but I still got him something.

"What's the move today?" She smirked at me as I unlocked the door, pushing the door in.

"We going to Dthang's block for the cookout. I'm staying over, Mommy probably going to bring your little behind back home with her."

"Not fair. Why I can't stay over?" She whined as I tossed her bag onto the couch.

"You going to be saying you wanna go home before midnight. If it's not Bri house you know you not going to want to sleep over so please." I said. She rolled her eyes and walked over to go shower.

I myself decided I wouldn't go back to sleep so I just took a shower and got ready and let time go by before I would go out. Once It hit 2 pm I got a call from Kay.

"My fault I ain't text you this morning. Been busy. You good?" His deep voice said.

"I'm fine. It's good though, you okay?"

"I'm chillin. I been at the courthouse all day tryna figure out what's the deal with Dougie. I'm about to hit the studio though."

I rolled my eyes hearing Dougie's name. I been seeing niggas post him on they story every other day saying free him. I too hoped he got out but I couldn't help but feel a certain way every-time I heard his name or seen him on my timeline. I felt like every-time we were getting somewhere he does some dayroom shit to me.

"Yo India? You there?"

"Yeah my fault. What you was saying?"

"I was asking if you wanna slide to the studio with me."

"Nah not today I gotta go somewhere with Brooklyn today."

"Where you going?"

"Rpt. Dthang birthday today." I mumbled on the other line. "Go say happy birthday to my son."

"Oh yeah I forgot. You need a ride?"

"No. I got uber money sir."

He sucked his teeth. "I'll send you 300. Let me know if you need anymore. Just be safe."

"Kay I-" I started before hearing the three ring sounds indicating he hung up. I sucked my teeth before ordering my uber then sliding to Instagram to post Daniel.

"Brooklyn! Go put your shoes on we about to go." I said as I contemplated over which photo to post.

india.bandzz added to their Instagram story.