64

Addicted

Omniscient POV

"Kay fucking with Dougie's ex?" Kay heard a few niggas whisper. "That's wild."

Surprisingly he ignored it and drove off in his car. Pdl got the video of Kay and India which he didn't seem to give a fuck about. He knew India was probably losing her mind right now now that the whole city knew about them so he was worried about her. Dougie? He continued to go to the media about the issue and put them both on blast although it didn't do anything but make the situation worse. Kay didn't feel bothered much thinking that eventually it will all die down.

As he drove his music paused as someone called him. He quickly picked up without looking at who was calling, hoping it was India.

"Hello?"

"So this was we doing? I knew you wanted that bitch the whole time." A feminine voice said. He sucked his teeth realizing it was Mackenzie.

"Bro bitch get the fuck off my phone. That shit not your business. I been told you I was through with you." He hung up the phone and tossed his phone on the passenger side and began speeding again. It was only a matter of time he made it to the tall buildings.

He put his ski mask down and got out of his car, making his way to Dthang's apartment.

"Goodmorning papa." Dthang's mom said in a thick Hispanic accent as she opened the door.

"Goodmorning. How you doing?"

"I'm doing good. How's your mom?"

"She's good."

"That's wassup. Where Dthang?"

"He's outside. India in his room sleeping."

He nodded and walked into the room, picking up a teddy bear that was sitting at the end of the bed and throwing it at the figure that was under the covers.

"Dthang leave me alone. I'm going back to sleep."

"It's me ma."

She quickly threw the blanket over her head and smiled at me. "I missed you. Come here!" She rushed to her, pulling him by his arm so He fell into her. She hugged him, leaving him on top of her as they shared a kiss. He was shocked because she never did that before.

"Why you so happy today?" He questioned.

"I just missed you. I got an headache and I know some shit about to happen today."

"You know what's going on? You was drunk off your ass last night."

"Yeah. This all niggas texting me about. Can you take me home?"

"You sure?"

"Yeah. Where did you go last night?"

"Setty called me to slide to the block so we can fix this but Dougie was buggin bro. He just kept yelling and doing the most. I just went upstairs and went to sleep."

"Damn."

"I expected this though. He was going to find out sooner or later."

"True. You taking me home?"

"You want me to?"

"Please."

The two didn't waste any time getting their belongings. India threw a hoodie on and faced Kay. They both said bye to Dthang's mom before walking out of the apartment. They walked over to his car, settling in as it was a rainy gloomy day. He pulled off not even playing any music on his way back. He had his hand on her thigh and everytime he glanced at her he'd find her eyes glued to her phone.