41

Addicted

Omniscient POV

The boy sat down the coke bottle he had in the cup holders of his car. He readjusted the phone he had on his ear.

"What you said?" He said in disbelief.

"Yeah. Kaitlyn be in Sugarhill almost everyday now."

The boy sucked his teeth and threw his head back. He wasn't shocked at all.

"And you remember that girl India got it on with? They be with each other too. Them bitches weird. Worda bro."

"How?"

"They be plotting. Always talking about spinning the sev, but they never slide."

Dougie felt a figure in the corner of his peripheral, he looked to the side and seen India coming out of the building.

"Ii we'll just keep an eye on them for a few. Sooner or later we going to spin. I'll call you later? Safety." He said all in one breath, before hanging up.

He unlocked the door as India got closer, watching her get into the car. She leaned over planting a kiss to his lips. "Who was you on the phone with?"

"Nobody."

"Hm..cheating already."

He sucked his teeth and mugged her. "Nobody fucking cheating. Watch your mouth."

"Anyways where we going?" India asked, staring at her boyfriend who clearly seemed to have his mind on something. She didn't push him into telling her because if he wanted to tell her, he would.

"Didn't I tell you I'm taking you to a show?"

"Oh..yeah." She half-lied. She didn't remember but she didn't mind going. "I don't go to y'all shows but I don't mind this time."

"Why you never slide?" He wondered, starting back up his car and eyeballing his girlfriend at the same time. He looked over at the time, seeing he was running late to his own show.

"Just always some shit going on. You know that. Niggas know my body so I'll get it on with anyone today." India mumbled. Dougie laughed, and pulled off.

"Sounding like your ghetto ass friend. You not fighting nobody. I'll snuff a bitch before they even get next to you. You know that."

India cheesed like a little kid hearing his comment. She couldn't help but to look at him as he drove. It was starting to get warm out so he only had on a chrome heart shirt on, that revealed his now toned biceps.

The two both ran their mouth the whole car ride, something unique about their relationship was that they could talk for ages even if it was just something irrelevant.

India looked down at Dougie's lap as he parked the car, seeing his phone vibrate. She looked at the caller id and it read "Brother" , He declined the call and looked back at her.

She rolled her eyes.

"I already know what you about to say. Don't start." He warned.

"I wasn't going to say nothing. The fuck." She snapped back.

"Whatever just don't start chatting." He said getting out of the car.

"You seem guilty." She mumbled, following his steps.

"You wanna call him back yourself? He supposed to get the drop of Caitlyn only reason why I don't wanna pick up while you next to me."

India gulped and looked at him. "Okay. I ain't say otherwise." Although it was a minute since she heard her name, it still didn't bother her. She didn't care, and knew the girl would get handled with as time goes on.