Addicted

𝒮𝑒𝓋𝒮𝒾𝒹𝑒 , 𝐵𝓇𝑜𝓃𝓍 𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝒴𝑜𝓇𝓀

Omniscient POV

The Iphone ringtone rang loudly in the young girl's room as she slept. She flipped to the other side, groaning, hoping that it'll stop.

Her body relaxed at the silence just to jump up from the ringing sound of her phone going off again. She barely reached out for her phone before sliding her finger across the screen.

"Hello?" Her groggy voice said.

"Bro come downstairs."

India automatically knew who it was by the voice. She moved her phone from her face, checking the time.

2:12 in the fucking morning.

"Dougie you see the time?"

"So you not coming down?"

"I'm coming." She huffed.

She heard his giggling on the other end. "I love you gang."

"Shut the fuck up." She groaned, hanging up. She threw the blanket off her warm body, ran quickly to brush her teeth.

She slid on my adidas track pants, uggs, decided to leave her tank on, and threw her jacket on. India took a final look into the mirror by her front door. She stopped and pulled on the bags under her eyes.

"Mcht. I really need to get some sleep." She said grabbing her keys and walking out. She made sure to close the door slowly not trying to wake up her mother and sister.

Going down the usual route to the front door of the building she let out a yawn. She began walking over to Dougie's car as she spotted it parked right in front of the building.

"What bro?" She said getting into the car.

He had on his signature red nike tech on with his hair blowed out, all over the place. He turned to her and flashed his pearly whites. She felt her cheeks flush with warmness and smiled back at him.

As much as pain he put her through in the past, she loved him deeply and loved being with him. She was willing to put her heart on the line for him again, just because their good moments did overcome the bad.

"Where we going?"

"I need to go pick up my amiris. I just wanted to be with you."

"This giving set up vibes but imma trust you this one time."

"Don't nobody wanna set you up. You pussy."

"Dougie I'm not even going to say too much. You know my body." She laughed.

"Oh yeah? You hungry?"

"Nah. Just sleepy. What you even doing up at 2? What time you woke up?"

"I been out since 12. Tryna find these amiris. Finally found a nigga who sell em."

"Why you need them that bad?"

"I'm not going to Miami with no drip."

"You so late minute with everything." She mumbled sleepily.

"I already know tomorrow when niggas ready to go. You gonna be the one taking forever to get ready." He said.

"You didn't just see how quick I came down when you called me?"

"And you look like a mother dropping off her bad ass kid to school."

"Douglass." She said glaring, then rolling her eyes at him as he laughed.

"I'm just playing. You look good." He eyed her, eyes raking her upper body specifically her cleavage that showed through her tight tank top. Seeing how nervous she got, he slid his hand on her thigh as he reentered his attention to the road.

A part of him wanted to tell him what's been going on. Ever since he got the news his ex been pregnant he hasn't even been able to breath regularly. It frustrated him because things between him and India just go back to good.

"You good?" She mumbled.

"Yeah." He said not making eye contact. "You don't ever have to worry about me."

"Even when I don't try to. I always wonder what be going on in your head."

He grinned, eyes focused on the road. Majority of the ride was in silence, just him looking off to her every now and then.

The car came to a stop as they reached a red light. He threw his head back on the seat and looked at her. She had her hoodie on, head laid on the window about to doze off to sleep.

He smiled at how peaceful she was, and how much peace she brought to him. He missed her. He spent months without her, thinking he's find something better but in New York, nothing could've really been better then what the two had.

India was someone in his life he couldn't just get over or forget.  He always tried to evade from telling people he needed them but he genuinely felt like he needed her. Almost like she was his Addiction.

He reached over and plants a kiss on her forehead. Luv em All by Sleepy Hallow played lowly in the car.

He grabbed his phone seeing it flash frantically. Seeing the name on his phone, he lowered his brightness and looked over at India making sure she was still sleep.

"Why you calling me?"

"I needa speak to you." Kaitlyn soft voice said. He wondered why she up at this time.

"Not right now bro."

"It's i-important."

He paused studying her voice, she sounded scared and didn't know whether to care or not.

"I'll speak to you later." He said hanging the phone before she would say anything else.

He tapped India. "Yo, we here."

Suddenly the sharp sound of bullets were heard, bursting the glass of the car.