𝐼𝓃𝒹𝒾𝒶 𝐿𝑒𝑒𝓂𝒶𝓃 || 𝟣𝟩𝑅𝒫𝒯, 𝐵𝓇𝑜𝓃𝓍 𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝒴𝑜𝓇𝓀

𝐼𝓃𝒹𝒾𝒶 𝐿𝑒𝑒𝓂𝒶𝓃 || 𝟣𝟩
𝑅𝒫𝒯, 𝐵𝓇𝑜𝓃𝓍 𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝒴𝑜𝓇𝓀

I applied my lipgloss in the mini mirror I carried around as I waited for Dougie. After a few phone calls I decided to visit him. I was always against shit like this. The last time I was here probably was when I was visiting my dad when he was locked up for about a year.

I looked up when I heard chains ringing. There sat Dougie on the other side of the glass. His hair was looking messy, and he looked drained. I picked up the phone, placing it close to my ear.

"Hi baby." I said.

"Hi India." He sighs. I notified he was off but I assumed it was because he was in jail so I didn't even blame him.

"How you been?" I asked.

"How you think?"

"My fault." I said. There was an awkward silence between us for a few seconds that felt like minutes. He couldn't even look at me.

"You good?" I asked, breaking the silence.

"I'm chillin. Nigga you good?"

"Why you got an attitude?"

"Ion got an attitude. I'm just moving accordingly." He shrugged.

"What are you chatting about? You told me to visit you knowing I don't even like being around here."

"You paid for Kay's bail?"

"Yeah. What that gotta do with anything?"

He let out a bitter laugh and finally looked up at me. "You barely even called a nigga. I called you like twice the other day you didn't pick up. You fucking other niggas?"

"No Douglass. What's wrong with you?"

"So why you haven't been picking up my calls."

"You call me when I'm sleep. I be too sad to even go outside because I'm always worried about you. Don't accuse me of stupid shit like that. You wildin' out for no reason."

"I done did hella shit for you, I need you to do something for me and you can't do that. But you paid for Kay bail though. That shit crazy."

"What are you chatting about? You didn't make bail.  Y'all facing two different charges." I said trying to stay calm.

"It's cool though."

"Nigga you facing a gun charge and a bunch of other charges? You really thought you was making bail?"

"Just remember all the shit I did for you. Now look what you doing to me."

I looked around and laughed. "I'm never the type of bitch to throw nothing in nobody face. The shit I do I do from the kindness of my heart." He didn't say nothing so I decided to continue. "And you all like all the shit you did for me. Bitch you did one thing for me. Barely did anything anyways, stayed in the car the whole time. Last time I checked Kay Kay and Dthang the one who used they gun." I clapped back.