21

𝕀𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕒 𝕃𝕖𝕖𝕞𝕒𝕟 𝕊𝕖𝕧 𝕊𝕚𝕕𝕖, 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕩, ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕐𝕠𝕣𝕜

𝕀𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕒 𝕃𝕖𝕖𝕞𝕒𝕟
𝕊𝕖𝕧 𝕊𝕚𝕕𝕖, 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕩, 𝕖𝕨 𝕐𝕠𝕣𝕜

"Y'all are so fucking loud." I said irritated as I woke up.

I opened my eyes and saw the whole room staring at me. "What?" I said bucking at them.

Blu chuckled and turned back around to the game him and Nas were playing.

what the fuck is funny ?

"Don't say nothing." Jatavia mumbled to me. I looked around and noticed we were in Kay Kay's house just from the blue paint on the walls. "Nas you been on the game the whole time we been here, can we dip?"

Nas mumbled something that I don't think Jatavia understood and he kept his eyes glued to the screen.

"Bro what are you doing?" Blu yelled again as they lost their game.

"Mcht. Y'all blowing mines." I said getting up and out of the room. Kay and Dougie were sitting on the couch, it looked like they were in a middle of an important conversation.

Dougie looked at me and I could see his body tensed up.

"Hi y'all." I said not trying to be rude.

"Yo" They said in unison.

"Kay you got food in here?" I asked rubbing on my stomach. I felt so lightheaded from literally not having nothing but water in my system since yesterday.

"Just ordered some Jamaican food." He mumbled. Him and Dougie made eye contact with each other then nodded. Shortly after Kay got up and walked back into his room.

I took that as a chance to turn around and try to head back in the room. Me and Dougie alone isn't what I needed right now. Didn't even know what convinced me to stay over last night.

"Nah get back over here." I felt Dougie tug on my sweater, pulling me down onto the couch with him.

"Don't touch me." I said standing up from the couch.

"I needa talk to you." He said getting me back onto the couch.

I sighed and crossed my legs. I already knew what was coming.

"Why you been ducking me?"

I let out a laugh and folded my arms. "Me? Nigga you been ducking me."

"Don't even jack that. Word to my grandmother I ain't ducking from nobody. You the one who walking the other way when you see me. Asking niggas who in the room before you enter." He said.

"You not talking to me.." I chuckled to myself. "I speak when spoken to so I guess we both simply just won't speak. Since it seems like everything run on Dougz time."