24

𝔻𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕤 𝕁𝕠𝕙𝕟𝕤𝕠𝕟 (𝔻𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕚𝕖 𝔹)𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕊𝕚𝕕𝕖 , 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕩

𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕊𝕚𝕕𝕖 , 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕩

My body vibrated as the loud music playing shook the house.

"Too many dead opps, don't know who I'm facin!" A familiar voice yelled.

I scrunched my face up and forced my eyelids open. I wiped the drool from the corner of my mouth and sat up straight on the couch.

"Why you crashed on the couch?" Yagi asked, pausing the music. "This not a 2 bedroom for no reason nigga."

I looked around and there was no sign of India. I was draped in my blanket all night so I slept good, I ain't hear her leave. Plus I didn't even know Yagi was going to be back today, why he here?

I sucked my teeth, following with a yawn. "I was watching a movie and fell asleep here."

He gave me a look and picked up a soda can from off the floor.

"I thought you wasn't coming back til next week."

"Yeah that shit dead. I ain't tryna be with my family for that long. I got back in the city this morning."

I looked around for my phone and it wasn't on the table in front of the couch. I got up and felt the heaviness in my pocket.

3 messages from Kay😈
1 message from My Forever💜
3 Missed Calls From Ma .

My Forever 💜
i had to go i have school and im going shopping later for setty's miami trip.. i didn't wanna wake you up, but text me when you up

"Yo who you had over? Who ate my sour patches?"

"I ate em." I said hearting her message. To be honest I don't even know how I got her to come to my crib. Two months ago I wouldn't even be able to get her to acknowledge my presence. I wanted to see her again though, today, but ion want her getting annoyed.

Dougie 🙄
say less

I reread my message and didn't know what else to tell her. I don't know why I was nervous, if it was any other female I would've bluntly asked If they wanted to see me, probably cause I already knew they was going to say yes.

"Who anklet is this?" Yagi said.

"Huh?" I said ignoring him. I sucked my teeth as my fingers trembled on the screen. I hit send and shut my phone off and looked up at Yagi who was staring at me, holding up an anklet.

"Who shit is this?" He said tossing it on me. I held it up and tensed up when I saw the charm on it. It was a Chanel rhinestone anklet. The same one I got India for Valentine's day last year.