43

𝕀𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕒 𝕃𝕖𝕖𝕞𝕒𝕟 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕩, ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕐𝕠𝕣𝕜

𝕀𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕒 𝕃𝕖𝕖𝕞𝕒𝕟
𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕩, 𝕖𝕨 𝕐𝕠𝕣𝕜

I dropped off Brooklyn at Kay Kay's house since my mother was at work before leaving the crib. Dthang called my phone bugging and just quickly hung up I didn't even know what happened, but I was on my way to his crib to see what bullshit done happened this week. I tried to chill with the leaving after dark but this nigga was blowing up my shit.

I stepped outside and sucked my teeth feeling the bright light from the street lights engulf my brown skin. I squinted and looked off for the uber Daniel sent over just to see Dougie and them on the block. He spotted me and before he could yell out my name I walked over to him. It get hot and his crazy ass was outside wearing no shirt, just jeans looking a mess.

"Why you didn't pick up my facetime call last night?" I mugged him. It was about to be midnight and me and Dougie haven't really spoken all day most likely because I was sleep all day and he literally just be in front of my building all the time expecting me to come but I still felt like he could make use of that phone he pay for every month and text me back.

"Where you going?" Dougie said pulling me closer to him by the hem of my sweatpants, ignoring my questions.

"Dthang's." I mumbled, low enough for only him to hear.

He gave me a look and sucked his teeth. "Why?" He questioned.

"I don't know. He called me telling me to slide and just banged it. I don't know if something happened." I explained. "Worried that's all."

"Well I don't want you going over there. I know that's your mans but chill on going to see him all the time." He said. He leaned down and kissed me, making sure I wasn't offended by what he said.

I sighed knowing where this was going. Looking around us, there wasn't really anyone paying mind to us.

"I haven't seen him in a minute actually. Nothing serious." I said calmly not really trying to start an argument. A car pulled up following along with a vibrating sound from my phone so I knew that has to be my uber.

"Yeah but you my girl. How's that supposed to make me feel? My girl going to the opps block just to chill."

"Don't say it like that." I said side eyeing him. "Messing with Dthang like me messing with Kay. Nothing never happen. Nasty as fuck even if it did."

"Aight." was all he said before sliding his arms from my waist.

"Don't be mad." I said pressing my lips to his cheeks.

"I'm not. I understand. Text me when you get there. Love you." He said dryly and not even looking at me. I looked at him one more time, knowing he was upset and just sighed before getting into my uber.

As soon as I got into my uber, Dthang called me and I sucked my teeth as I slid the button to the right.

"Yo?"