Addicted

Omniscient POV

Kay's eyes couldn't leave India's body, as she danced on Jatavia. It was the last function of the summer and she wasn't going to hog the walls. Kay looked over seeing Dougie was staring at her as well. He accepted the fact Dougie and her were on speaking terms again but couldn't help but get jealous every-time they spoke even though their conversations were dry and awkward.

The group was at a party which meant a-lot of people from the Bronx and Harlem were in attendance. Kay wasn't trying to have any conflicts between the two since everybody was smiling and getting along with each other.

India was busy talking to a few people she knew from her school where as Kay and Dougie were situated with their group of people. They been there a couple hours and Kay already wanted to go home. Dougie was off percs so surprisingly he was chill, out of it on the couch.

"Here." India said pouring a cup of Hennessy, giving it to Jatavia. The house was crowded and hot as it was getting more packed.

India had drunk a lot more than she knew she could handle, but she didn't care. As the song changed she bent down slowly and began dancing on her friend.

"Yo back up." Jatavia said mugging the boy before he could get behind her. India stood up straight, turning around eyeing the boy before coming to Jatavia's side.

"You just asking for Kay to give you another bald spot." Jatavia said to her, before pouring liquor down her friend's throat.

"Girl he not on nothing." She said as she choked on the liquid. "This shit so strong." She said feeling a burning sensation in her throat.

"Alright that's enough liquor for tonight. Your mother going to kill you." Jatavia said putting the liquor aside and out of India's reach.

She sat on a couch on the other side of the house, letting the loud music cause vibrations through the walls and her body. She fanned herself, trying to cool her body down. She tapped her phone seeing it was two in the morning, the alcohol was starting to get the best of her.

"You good?" A random girl asked her.

"Yeah. Thank you."

Kay and India locked eyes across the room and she gave him a toothy smiled. He shook his head, chuckling lowly, bringing the blunt he was smoking back to his lips.

She decided to walk towards him, pushing her way through the crowd of people. Kay stood up from where he was sitting to make sure she was safe.

She tripped, falling into Kay's arms. His hands immediately placed firmly on her hips.

"This why niggas don't let you out to parties." Kay mugged her. "You act like a little kid who just now being let outside."

Dougie eyed the two, feeling concerned for India at the moment.

"Shut up." She sucked her teeth. Kay blew smoke to the side of her and looked back at her. "You so handsome Kay Kay." She rubbed on his face.

He looked around seeing a few people were staring. "Chill."

Dougie raised an eyebrow, feeling the urge to interrupt the two.

"You look so good." She mumbles, pulling him by his shirt, slamming her lips on him. Kay smirked into the kiss, not caring about his surroundings anymore. The kiss got sloppy and heated before India was pulled back by Jatavia.

"India!" Jatavia said in an unserious tone, trying not to laugh.

"What happened?"

"You buggin sis. You forgot where you at?" She laughed. Not even a second after Dougie stepped in front of her, a mug on his face. "What's wrong with you bro? You got no respect for yourself?"