23

Addicted

𝒮𝑒𝓋𝒮𝒾𝒹𝑒 , 𝐵𝓇𝑜𝓃𝓍 𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝒴𝑜𝓇𝓀

Omniscient POV

The dismissal bell rang making India quickly get up and get her coat from her locker.

"I'm ready to fucking go." She said to herself navigating through the crowded hallways.

The first thing she seen when she walked out of the double doors was Dougie leaning against his white glossy 2021 Mercedes-Benz AMG.

He looked up from his phone once he felt movement getting closer to him, jumping back when he saw her figure standing in front of him. "You can't be walking up on people like that. I was about to flock on you."

"Yeah Yeah." She rolled her eyes.

"I didn't think you were deadass about coming." She said. He slid his phone in his pocket and stood up straight.

"I'm a man of my word." He said. He had a fresh set of braids in which made his skin glow more than usual.

India looked to the side, to find crowds of people staring at them. He opened the door for her before walking back to the driver side.

"You look good." He said slamming his car door close.

"I just threw on anything today. Stop lying to me." She said as they both chuckled.

"Nah you deadass look good." He said glancing at her once more. "How was school?"

"Chill. Jatavia ain't come today so It was boring." The pale faced girl said looking at her reflection through the rear mirror. "Where we going?"

"You cool with me taking you to my crib?" He said as he pulled off.

She slowly set my phone down on her lap and looked at him.

"I won't try nothing." He said putting his attention back in the road.

"It's not that." She said hoping he didn't feel offended.

"Aight so we out to your building."

"Nah it's cool we can go to your spot. I wanna see it anyways." She shrugged. Apart of I sis knew that him and her alone in his house together wouldn't end the way she wanted it to. She tried to fray away from putting herself in a situation where she'd be vulnerable afterwards.

"You sure?"

"Yeah. I could connect my phone?"

He nodded and disconnected his phone from the bluetooth.

"Lemme put you on this song. Better then drill." She said.

"You about to play some soft ass shit. Imma throw you out my V if you play some Summer Walker."

"You no fun." She sucked her teeth.

The car then stopped abruptly. "We here already?"

"Yeah. You forgetting your school minutes from the block."

"We could've just walked sis." India hopped out of the car and waited for Dougie to come around to the side walk.

She was skeptical about why he was being so nice to her after their conversation, none of it made sense to her.

Following his trail into the building, she looked around getting used to her surroundings.

Dougz cleared his throat as he twisted the key into the door and slowly opened the door.