16

Copyright ©

Malia's POV

My phone wouldnt shut up and i knew who it was but i didnt want to talk to him so i turned my phone off and if you mean turning it off like any other human would do then no completely different way i have ever turned my phone off before.

Turning my head sideways to my phone and saw the remainings of my burnt up phone, thinking about what happened actually shocked me and made me wonder what other things could i do and made me think about why was i still in bed knowing that my grandmother wouldnt of liked me being like this so i made a plan and get up today to train using the book i had found in my grandmothers place.

Looking around and noticed a tray that Cam has been bringing up everyday none stop, smiling slightly and went over to the soup and touched it and noticed that it was warm to the touch and just when i thought about warming it up it started to bubble up as the steam started, taking the spoon and dipped it in and moved it to my lips and thats when i moaned at the taste.

Looking around and saw that the room was tidy and how much i missed the art around the room frowning and i looked around and saw one of a girl, putting down the bowl and went to go off the bed walking over it and went to get a better look at it.

After taking a look at it i saw the detail and everything that made it better thinking about light and just as i did the curtains opened up and thats when i saw who it was...

Me...

I was too busy looking at the picture that i didnt know that Cameron opened the door and was standing behind me smiling.

"It isnt the best picture i have done but its in the top 5 at least" i felt him walking towards me.

"You never told me that you could draw"

"The subject never came up..." he whispered which made me turn around and i saw that almost broke my heart.

"Im sorry..." i mumbled and turned back around knowing that it would hurt more if i carried on watching hes hurtful face.

"I get it, i really do i just never felt what it did to other people until know" he rambled on and i couldnt help but to turn round and frowned confused with what he meant.

"What do you mean?" i turned around and wrapped my arms around hes waist.

"When my mother died a few years ago i shut everyone else out, but i had a pack to run because my father was even worse so if my father wasnt helping out then who would?"

"What happened?" i asked him unnsure if i should even ask.

"My mother was attacked by rogues a few years ago, my dad blamed himself even if it wasnt hes fault but he wouldnt eat or drink it was like he wasnt even there any more and i didnt know what to do.."

"Im sorry" i says to him understanding what he meant now and that just made me fell guilty.

"I get it, really i do i just feel so helpless so when you was sleeping i was watching you making sure you was ok just incase something happened i just wanted to make sure you was ok" i looked at him and saw that he looked so desperate and scared and that broke me and i couldnt help just go on to my tip toe and kiss him on the lips closing my eyes and putting so much emotion emotion into that it scared me because i knew one thing and that was i have fallen for him so hard...

"I think we need to talk.." i whispered as i pulled back from the kiss and i looked at him and saw all emotion that he just had was gone and all that was remaining was him smiling at me.

"I agree.." he mumbles back as he moves my hair tucking it behind my ear so it wasnt in my way.

"So this mate thing..." and when i brought it up he grins at me which made me laugh.

"What about it?" he smiles at me but i could tell he was nervous and i couldnt help but smile because it was cute.

"What does that make us?" i tilted my head sideways confused about what this actually means.

"Well it could mean that we would be a couple together just like humans really but we would be more intimate together and this means we would be together forever no going out with any other people" he explains it but i felt like he was missing something out and that made me frown.

"What are you hiding from me?" i asked him and he smiled at me shyly

"Being a mate of a wolf there are two things that are needed to happen for each other to prove to others that you are mates" again that just made me frown.

"What does that mean?" and that just makes him laugh because i was getting impatient.

"Well my love, it means that we will have to mate intimately and then the marking will happen also but that can happen before and after the mating process" after he tells me im pretty sure that i was about as red as a bloody fire engine because i knew exactly what that meant.

"So does that mean we have to do it straight the way?" i asked him slightly nervous about what he would say.

"Not right the way but it can help strengthen the bond we have already.." he replied to my question.

"You said you can do the marking before or after so what does that entitle?" i had to ask him what i was thinking about because i was thinking about something else and was wondering about something and i just wanted to make sure about it before i tell him.

"Well..." i could tell he was nervous as he was gulping for air as hes adams apple was bouncing everywhere.

"I let my wolf take over and he will gently take you and bring you closer to me and then he would kiss you down your neck until he feels the right place and somethings you would make a noise telling him that he had found it" as he was telling me this he was doing it physically and just when he went over one bit on my neck i couldnt help but moan in pleasure and i knew he found it as i felt him smiling against my neck.

"And then i would bite down making a connection between both of us and it can also tell other wolfs that you are mine and no one else so thats a plus" he looks at me and grins as he was proud of that fact and i could help but smile too.

"Will you do it to me now?" i had to ask him as i was actually feeling alittle hurt with the fact he hasnt done it yet.

"Do you want me too?" he tilts hes head sideways confused about why i would ask but i couldnt help but nod at him and then he eyes turns black telling me that it was hes wolf.

"Be sure LeeLee" he whispers as he strokes my cheek gently like i would snap like a twig.

"Im sure Cam, i want to be yours" he smiles and lays me down back on the bed and got on top of me and smiles at me and let me tell you it was adorable.

"Your already are mine my love" he kissed my lips and then started to kiss down my neck and just when he found the spot where he got when i moans again he smirked and then he whispers he was sorry just when i was about to ask him why was he saying that he bit down onto my neck and the pain was horrible just like when i was getting the powers all over again but then it stopped and became like pleasure and then i started to moan with pleasure as i felt him licking my neck clean and once he was finished he rolled over and wrapped hes arms around me and pulled me close to him.

"Sleep sleep" was the last thing i heard before i fell asleep in the arms of my alpha mate.

The drawing >>>>