10

Copyright ©

Malia's POV

2 weeks i had been out and that made me nervous i knew the date but for some reason i didnt want it to come as quickly as i thought.

26th March... 

My Birthday...

The day that i am suppose to get my power's, even if im not 18 but now im 17 years old a year before i should have gotten them and now its the first year without my grandma and i couldnt help but feel upset.

I couldnt help but ask Cam all the questions including those about witch's and the other supernaturals i was about to ask him about hes kind but then i thought i was about to throw up but it was serious pain coming from my stomach i wanted it to end and then something in my head told me to move and go to the woods.

So this is it, this is  how im going to get my powers and become a witch...

I couldnt focus on what he was talking about so i just ran hoping the pain would end, i didnt stop running until the pain subsided and it turned out that i was in the middle of the clearing on my own kneeling down on the grass holding my stomach looking down as i waited because i knew that it isnt finished just yet.

'Its coming...'  the voice in my head whispered in my head told me that what i thought is true the pain is coming and i couldnt stop it...

All i could was remembering was hearing a voice in my head and after that was when i screamed out in pain as i opened my arms in instinct like i was welcoming the power i knew would help me in the long run something told me that.

The pain came from every direction possible it was so painful i couldnt believe it was all this just was the power i was destined for this is suppose to happen and i couldnt help but welcome the power and also the pain and i couldnt help but think things in my mind such as.

Did my grandmother went through this?

Would i suvive from this amount of pain?

Questions went through my head as i tried to distract my mind from the pain that my body was going through, was it possible that the bones in my body got stronger?

'We are ascending' i heard the voice in the back of my head but i wasnt scared i was confused where did this voice come out from?

The pain started to disappear and in the end it vanished i looked up and i saw the difference.

The sight i didnt think was possible...

And then that was the last thing i remembered as i felt myself fall on the floor.

***

I opened my eyes and looked around and noticed i was in a bedroom i looked and noticed that it was a boys bedroom and smells alot like Cam, getting up and wondered where the light switch is so i looked around the room...

The moment i thought of the light the flash of the light bulb made me look up in shock looking around wondering where it came from and tried to see if someone was around to flicker the light on.

What the...

I looked around the room and heard footsteps coming near the room i was in, the door open revealing Cam with a tray of nice smelling food, i couldnt help but grin at the food knowing how good hes food was.

"I made this, considering i know that it wasnt my food that made you ill" he says to me nodding to the door telling me to sit back on the bed and then i realized what he said and i had to wondering if it meant it differently or actually meant he saw what happened?

"You saw?" wondering how he could have known unless he followed me...

"I wanted to make sure you was ok..." he gave me a sad smile and i knew i couldnt be angry with him nor would i be anywhere something told me that it was impossible to be even slightly angry with him.

"Tell me" i whispered wanting to know about something.

"Tell you what?"

"Why i feel this way" i heard him take a breath in and i knew then that it would be hard for him. 

"As you know, im a wolf well we have well" he stuttered and started to stop what he was saying.

"Please... Please tell me" i touch hes hand in my hand and stroked it telling him im ok with the truth.

"Going back to generations everyone has someone as there other half including wolves everytime someone is born they are made for someone else" he slowly explains what he was explaining about but he was slightly confusing me.

"Like a soulmate?" tilting my head sideways confused.

"Exactly like that in fact" he raised an eyesbrow as i tried to understand what he was talking about.

"What does..." getting what he was talking about.

"Oh right..." at the moment i became rather shy knowing what that meant.

"Yeah.." he whisperes looking at me with hope in hes eyes.

"Do you still want me to be your mate after you know about what i am?" i questioned him slightly worried.

"Nothing will change my mind about you, even the fact your a witch LeeLee" he smiled and touching my cheek making me move my head closer to hes hand so it was closer to my cheek.

"Promise?" i questioned him.

"Promise" he smiles and tugs me closer wrapping hes arms around me and i became warm with hes arms around me i smiled liking the warmth, looking at my hand as i saw something that caught my eye when i saw a mark in the middle of my hand and then i felt a tug in my head i felt like someone was in here but i tried to ignore it something was in my head was thinking that made me nervous.

Was it Friend or Foe?

I couldnt make up my mind about how the feeling i was feeling for him, knowing that it had to do with this mate bond and it scared me i have never been with anyone like that only have one best friend who i have a feeling he was a wolf also especially with the fact that he was acting diffeent especially when he was angry.

Cameron >>>>