12

Copyright ©

Malia's POV

We was outside my house and we heard noise's came from the open door that was slightly open, Cam pushed me behind him making hold onto hes top as he continued walking into the house just when he opened the door he growled as if warning the intruder.

When we walked into the door he stopped growled and pulled my hand as if to say its ok to come out and just when i did i knew who it was.

"Alex" a whimper escaped as i could only whisper, i looked at Cam straight the way and i knew he saw how frightened i am as i looked at him i saw the concern in hes eyes.

"What the hell happened in here, wheres grams?" he asked shocked at the room that the police didnt clean up afterwards.

"What i would like to know is why my mate is so scared of you?" Cam asked in the same tone as Alex did.

"M..mate?" Alex stuttered on hes own words and hes eyes had widened as he saw we was holding hands.

"Yes, now lets leave Malia alone in the house of her grandmother because i would like to speak to you alone." something told me that what ever he wanted to speak to me about wasnt going to be pleasent but also when he said that i whimpered because i didnt want him to leave me alone.

"Hey, ill just be outside when you want me all you need to do is shout" he stroked my cheeks and i couldnt help but trust him so i nodded telling him i understand and just when he was about to leave he looked at me like he wanted to do something but i wasn't sure and then he left.

Looking around the room and i thought about moving the chair where its suppose to be just when i was about to move to actually move it, it started to moving by it self.

'The element of air'  something whispered in my head, i smiled as i understood so i looked around and saw the fire place, stroking my arms as i became cold without Cam holding me so i walked up to it and held my hand out that had the mark on and closed my eyes the thought of fire.

Crunching my nose up as i smelt a burning smell and when i opened my eyes and was shocked with what i saw before me.

'The element of fire'  she whispered again which shocked me i can do many things witch just thinking about it.

Walking around the room when something moved turning round wondering what it was and then i saw something that had moved thinking about what could it be, moving closer and saw a book and a necklace that most have been hidden away because i have never seen them before.

'Go look' i heard her say in my head, frowning wondering what could it be, walking up and picked the book up and and as i picked up the necklace up i felt this sudden energy came out of no where so i took a good look at it and then put it on around my neck just so i wont forget about it.

'That is the book your grandmother had when she escended, it will tell you what type of witch you are' she stated but confused me.

'Don't you know what type of witch we are?'  i asked her a question for the first time hoping i didnt sound crazy.

'I do but i want you to read it' she told me but it sounded like if she was a real person she would have smiled at me, opening the book and started to read the first page.

This is the properity of the last air bending witch, she will be able to bend all the elements and will be the one to protect when needed.

'What that couldnt be possible could it?'  i asked her confused again