40

Copyright ©

Chase's POV

I watched as the body of my twin was being used and I knew for my brother I had to take control and that is how I thought up of the plan.

I was upset that my brother did this to himself all for power and I am also upset that all this time Malia was alive.

To say I was emotional was a understatement.

'It's not working Chase'  Malia told me which made me frown as I was fighting with my brother and that's when the darkness of my brother stopped fighting and pushed me away from him and stood still shocked.

As I turned around and I saw Shanice standing there looking as shocked.

'Its working!' Malia says as she lifts her arms up and carries on with the spell.

'What are you doing?' I asked Shanice, she looked at me and gave me a sad smile.

'Saving my mate' she whispers and then steps forward closer to my brother than I was.

"Hello Scott" she says to him getting over the shock that she had before.

"S..Shanice..." he spoke and for the first time I saw my brother before he turned back.

"Please stop this war" Shanice says and I watched in wonder as my brother and he's mate spoke after months of being away from each other.

"I..I can't..." he mumbled and then he looks around at everyone that had surrounded him and then he started to look like he was struggling with himself.

"I can't hold it!" Malia shouts and as I turned round I saw she had a nose bleed.

"Shanice hurry" I said to her making her to hurry as I started to worry about Malia.

"Scott Scott listen to me you have to stop this other wise your going to kill so many people!" She walks up to him and touches he's cheeks making him look into her eyes.

Shanice was trying to get into he's head and try and take back control of he's body.

"I can't, he is in full control of my body" he says to me.

"What can we do!?" She asks out loud as we was loosing so much time before he was slipping away from us again.

No one had the answers to it because we was unsure about what there is to do.

"Kill me" Scott says to her answering her question, I closed my eyes as I knew what was going to happen because I have thought about it myself.

"What.. n..no!" she shook her head refusing to listen to any more or even what to do it.

"You have too" he whispers to her as he watched her to step backwards away from her.

"I can't do that, anything but that..." Shanice says.

"You have to hurry, he's fighting back for control and Malia doesn't look like she can hold on for much longer" he says as he looks over my shoulder.

"I'll do it" Cam says and steps forward.

"No if you don't mind I'd like my mate to do it" Scott looks at Cam as he was saying something to him silently.

"Why me?" She whimpers not wanting to do it.

"You and I both know the answer to that one" he says looking at her sadly.

"So you can let me go, move on with your life knowing I'm happy" he strokes her cheek lovingly.

"I can't hold on anymore..." Malia pants obviously struggling to keep my brother in he's body, this made Cam walk up to her and help her hold on a little more knowing this would be difficult for all of us.

"Brother" Scott voice caught my attention as I looked at him and saw him looking back.

"Help her" he nodded to he's mate who was now crying shaking her head.

"Please.." he asked me and I couldn't say no after everything that he has done he asked me of one thing and I'm going to do it after all...

He's my brother.

Walking up to him and saw he was looking at me and gives me a knife that he was already holding as I took hold I saw in he's eyes how sorry he was and that made me take Shanice 's hand and look at her.

"He needs this Shanice" I tried to convince her making her get a hold of herself.

"Malia says to hurry up" Cam shouts out telling us to hurry.

"Please Shanice, set me free" Scott told her.

With that Shanice took my hand and moved towards the knife and then looks at me.

"Together" she stated and I nodded

"Before I do this I have something to tell you" Shanice says to Scott making him look at her confused

"You have a son" she whispers to him.

"I have a son?" He questioned to her like he was hearing things.

"Yes, he's name is Franklin" she nodded and then took off her necklace and showed him a picture showing a little baby.

"Wow.." he mumbled and then flinched.

"Look after him for me and you tell him that he's daddy loves him no matter where he is" he says as he begins to pants and tears begins to rolls down he's cheek but I knew that they were happy tears.

"I will" she says and nodded to him.

"Do it now" he says and nodded then closed he's eyes ready for what is to come.

He then falls on the floor only standing up on he's knees and growls looking up at us and we saw the black pools which told us to hurry.

I looked at Shanice as she looked at me and we both nodded together as we stepped forward and we took told of the knife and pushed it through he's heart.

"It's ok" he looks at me and nodded telling me that he was ok.

He made this gurgling noise but then he looked at us and smiles as blood began to slip out of he's mouth.

"Thank you" he whispered to us and then he closed he's eyes and waited for death which wasn't that far as seconds later he's heart stopped beating for good...