36

Copyright ©

Cameron's POV

The floor from under us rumbled like a earthquake had just happened.

Just when we thought it had ended a scream in the night called out for help and then it stopped leaving it quiet.

'Please tell me that wasn't Malia, Benny'  I spoke out to my wolf.

'No, she asleep'  he whispers unsure to what that was.

"Oh my god" I heard a whisper and as I looked around to everyone that had just came down stairs and I saw Shanice looking outside from the window.

"What is it?" I asked her as I walked over to her curious about what she saw and that's when I saw what she saw.

"What the hell has my brother done" I heard Chase asks as he looks outside with Troy.

"What are we going to do Cam?" Troy asks me like I had a clue so I began thinking about what we could do and then I remembered of that day in the field and I knew we had to go to the person who was in my cells.

'All warriors wake up and wait for my command.'  I commanded for the fighters as I looked at the three people.

"I know someone who will know what is happening" I said as I began to walk to the cells.

"What are we doing here shouldn't we be at the house with the warriors?" Shanice says sounding like she was panicking.

"Shut up" Troy says as he follows me and I could help but keep the smile appearing on my face.

"Well can't you tell you haven't changed" she says as she huffs and carries on walking behind us quietly.

"Boris open cell 18" just as we got close to the prisoners.

"Well well well who would have thought that the slut had come back to the pack" Rosie laughs ad she see's Shanice with us which cause her to growl at the words that Rosie had just used to describe her.

"Oh let me guess, little Rosie here has been a bad girl like a wanna be me she had always wanted to be" she bends down to her and smirks as Rosie growls at her.

"What are you doing back here" Rosie growls at her.

"Unfinished business" Shanice growled back at her.

"You shouldn't be here." Rosie snaps at her which only made Shanice smirk.

"Why because your afraid that I would take my mate away from you?" She questions Rosie which made her turn white.

"How do you know?" Rosie asks Shanice.

"Considering I can smell my mate all over you its kind of hard not to know" Shanice says and looks at Rosie in disgust.

"Jealous?" Rosie smirks.

"No, it just gives me more of a reason to do what I came here for" Shanice looked at us three as she was giving us a secret answer to what she had said and we knew what she was talking about because it wasn't that long ago before we was talking about it.

"What is Scott up too?" I asked her changing to subject.

"Wouldn't you like to know she grins like this was just one big game that she was playing.

"Yeah I would actually" telling her that I wasn't in the mood to play her games.

"I'll tell you if you give me a kiss" she smirks as she knew I would never go near her but then her smirk drops as a growl from behind me snaps her out of it and suddenly she was on the floor being strangled.

"Tell him the truth!" Shanice growls which made her bow her head even though she was being strangled which made everyone frown and then it made sense.

"He's an alpha, the rogue alpha" Troy says as he lines up the dots too.

"Why the hell is she bowing down to me?" Shanice asks me as we looked away from Rosie.

"Your marked by Scott which means your her Luna, Rosie is in he's pack." I told her but then a laugh cut through our conversation we turned and looked back and Rosie.

"Your all going to die" she laughs again then goes to attack Shanice which make her grab Rosie by the throat and smash her against the wall and by the force of what Shanice used we all heard a snap coming from Rosie's neck telling us that she had just broken Rosie's neck and when she figured what she had just done she let go making Rosie drop onto the floor not moving motionless.

"I didn't mean to do that I swear" she whispers to herself rather than to me but I couldn't be angry she was protecting herself I would have done the same.

"Properly a good thing you did it because I wouldn't have been so kind, I would of made it painful" a voice came from behind us making us jump and turn around to the voice and that's when we saw a dark haired girl standing there glaring at the body.

The others growled at her expect for me as I looked at her feeling something towards her as she stares back and smiles making my wolf howl in happiness which only made me realise who it was.

"Malia..." I whispers and not taking my eyes of her.

"Hello mate" she says and smiles at me just before she runs towards me and jumps into my arms and thats when I felt the tingles going up and down my arms.

"What the hell are you doing here!?" I quickly got over the shock and took her face into my hands and growled quietly as I asked her what she was doing here.

"I had to come, it's worser than we thought" she whispers to me making me frown.

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

"It isn't Scott any more, Scott is dead..." she says which shocked me.

"Then who is it?" I asked her confused.

"Darkness" she whispers to me and just when she did we all heard a huge banged and screams.

"It's here..." she whispers and looked at me with scared eyes and I knew then that we will have to go out fighting to stay alive..

The new Malia for now >>>