11

Copyright ©

Cameron's POV

I shifted into my human form and covered my ear as they were screaming out in pain with her, her scream went straight through my body shaking every body falling onto my knee's as i felt my brain about to explode, then the screaming stopped suddenly making me look up to find my mate laying on the floor unconscious making me worried.

Running across the clearing and knelled down checking if she was ok, looking every where on her body until i gotten to her hands in the middle of the palm was a mark i was shocked as i never heard anything like this about witches and i was hoping it was normal and wasn't something bad.

Wrapping my arms around her and picked her up, looking down and heard her sighing in contempt and i started walking back to the pack house without waking her up which was simple as it was the woods and everyone was at school or at work.

Walking to my bed room as i saw people looking especially Chase and Troy looking at me with concern in there eyes as they looked down at my mate and walked behind me as i layed her down on the bed walking out of the door once i knew she was comfortable.

"Is she ok?" Chase asked me.

"Why does she always passed out?" Troy asked at the same time making it harder to hear what they both said.

"She has her reasons but i cant tell you yet" i told them both hoping there wasnt any more questions as i thought about what do do her and when i went into the kitchen i saw everything was cleared up so i decided to make some more breakfast as she didnt finish eating so i made us some more and put it on a tray also a drink and walked upstair into my room.

'Our room'  my wolf whispers wagging hes tails liking the sound of it but it also made me smirk also liking the sound of it.

Opening the door and saw a very shocked face mate, frowning wondering what happpened but then forgot about it when i remembered holding a tray of food for both us.

"I made this, considering i know that it wasnt my food that made you ill" i told her as i moved towards the bed and hoped she would join me, eventually she did and she nodded and grinned at the food then she looked at me frowned and confused and then it dawned on her.

"You saw?" she looked at me in shock.

"I wanted to make sure you was ok..." i tried to explain to her making sure i didnt sound like a stalker and scare her away so i gave her a sad smile.

"Tell me" she whispered which made me frown unsure with what she meant.

"Tell you what?" questioned her.

"Why i feel this way" taking a deep breath hoping that she wouldnt have asked me so soon considering she didnt ask before i hoped that maybe we could just be a normal couple before the craziness started all over again.

"As you know, im a wolf well we have well" i stuttered wondering to myself what could i say to her but then i stopped talking when i couldnt think about what to say.

"Please... Please tell me" i felt tingles going through my hands as i felt something warm i looked down and saw a small hand over mind as nervous got the best of me i looked up and saw that she was telling me to carry on.

"Going back to generations everyone has someone as there other half including wolves everytime someone is born they are made for someone else" sighing hoping she would get what i was saying knowing she was smart after hearing the things people say about her in school.

"Like a soulmate?" nodding to her answer.

"Exactly like that in fact" i tells her raising a eyebrow at her.

"What does..." she stopped talking making me think that she got what i was talking about.

"Ohhhh right..." i watched as she blushed and as she became shy. 

"Yeah.." i said to her unsure with what she is saying but looked at her with hope in my eyes.

"Do you still want me to be your mate after you know about me" she whispered unsure about the truth.

"Nothing will change my mind about you, even the fact your a witch LeeLee" i smiled her her lovingly and gently touched her touch with the back of my hand and stroked her cheek.

"Promise?" she asked me like she wasnt sure i couldnt blame her when i remembered what Chase had told me she didnt trust anyone.

"Promise" I smiled and pulling her closer to me so she was leaning against my chest with her own chest sniffing her scent, loving every moment of it.

Wrapping around my arms around her giving her cuddles when she leaned into my chest with her back and i heard her breathing was slowing down indicating she was falling asleep not did i care so i got comfortable and fell asleep with her.

*****

Waking up i saw my mate smiling down at me i frowned and wondering how long she had been up, hoping it hasnt been long because she must build up her energy after losing a lot of it yesterday.

"Morning" she whispers.

"Good mormong" I smiled at her looking into the pitch black not wanting to get to get the light groaning and laid my head down on the pillow.

"What's wrong?" She frowns at me.

"I need to get up to put the light on but I can't be bothered to get out from cuddling you" I grins as I heard her gasp in shock.

"I think I can help you with that" I heard her say but I could image a smile across her lips.

"Light" I heard her say outloud, then suddenly the light switched on without any of us moving.

"Wow, when did you learn how to do that!?" I spoke but it came out in a loud shocked voice.

"Yesterday, when I woke up and you was making the food I was thinking about the light switch and it randomly lit up the room" she looked down at her hands unsure about what to do.

"Cool" I looked around and spoke out loud making her giggle.

"So what do you want to do today?" Thinking about the date and remembers its a weekend so no school.

"Um, I was actually thinking that we could go to my grandmothers house..." She whispered the last bit like she wasn't sure on what I would say all I could do was smile at her.

"Of course we can go" she smiled and jumped up and down excited and then it was like she remembered and there was a tear trolling down her cheek.

"I can't believe she's gone..." She leaned onto my shoulder as I wrapped my arm around her.

"She wouldn't want you to be upset I'm sure" that's when she laughed and nodded her head lifting her head up and looked at me.

"Your right she wouldn't" she smiled and then started to get as I did too.

We walked near the house when I heard I noise, I frowned and slowly moved Malia behind me and went closer to see who it was.

Opening the door and I looked in as a growl slipped through my mouth as I saw who it was, holding onto Malia's hand and pulled her in so she could see who it was too.

"Alex"

The mark >>>>