2

Copyright ©

Alex's POV

Malia the name slips through my mind making me think of all those times we laughed about stupid things but thats what made me and my wolf happy it wasnt just about the pack work and thats what i like to get away from it when i needed to.

'New pack is coming to school today need to meet up and explain a few things to the Alpha so that means we will be skipping the english lesson.'  Liam sent through the mind link.

Great...

'She will be ok, we will make sure of it' my wolf commented knowing my problem.

Bet your all wondering why I care so much this girl who I might add is not my mate just because shes human doesnt mean that wolves will hate them and for some reason my wolf has actually attached himself to her making him not care about the fact that she's human.

'She's different...' he tried to explain himself and then I saw her walking into the schools car park looking down like she always does; I have been wondering why as she could stick up for herself but then I saw someone behind her.

Which made me stand back watch her snarling as my best friend walked passed her and then i knew everything it made sense and i couldnt believe she kept this away from me feeling alittle hurt too.

'Leave it Alex, shes not worth it.' I heard Liam talk to me as I stepped forward towards the she wolf who I now know for a fact that shes been bullying my little best friend.

'Who is she I haven't seen her around before?'  I asked him not taking my eyes of her as she starts to smirk at her along with her friends that was around her.

She's from the new pack but shes been here for a while shes one of the first ones to come here but you was busy with your little friend, I dont remember her name but we can find out if you like.

She's a she wolf why would she pick on a human?  i frowned and questioned the obvious.

Maybe because she knows Maila wont fight back..

Liam knows I have a soft spot for Malia I always have so thats why he knows alot about her sometimes I think he has too but then again he doesnt want to be near things he doesnt need to be he had enough stress let alone the added Malia onto it.

As everyone started moving into the corridor I went and leaned onto a locker door which happens to be Malia's making her jump which of course made me grin when i saw the shock of her face.

"Jesus you scared me to death" she whispered but it still made me laugh.

"Sorry" I muttered as I tried to keep my laughter in check.

"What lesson do you have next?" she asked me like i knew but now i have to think.

"Um.. English with you i think" as she frowns i knew she was thinking making me smile knowing that the little things she did made me smile, and no it is not what you think shes like a little sister to me so get that out of your head people but then back to the story.

"Oh im not actually going in today i have to do something with Liam and Trever" scratching the back of my head not liking her going to that class alone knowing that she would get bullied without me there.

"Oh.." I watched her face as she frowns i knew she was scared as she turned slightly white.

"Hey dont worry, you will be fine" i stepped forward and hugged her which made her freeze.