41

The stories say that once you have found your soul mate that then you are unable to replace him or her.

This time once we had gotten over everything that has happened the other night where Chase lost he's brother and Shanice lost her mate.

Words couldn't described the emotions that was wondering that night once Scott drew he's last breath no one could move.

For once the earth stood still...

*****
Watching the scene in front of me as Scott finally stood up and away from brother who was laying beside him.

Just as Scott stood up howls erupted into the skies I looked around and saw that our pack was doing it.

"What are they doing?" I asked Cam as I turned around to face him and saw him looking at me already.

"Mourning..." he whispered and took hold of my hand.

"Of our pack members that have lost their lives tonight..." he explained to me and took a step forward.

'We need to show our respect, too those who lost there lives...' Sapphire says to me quietly

'How?' I asked confused.

'Let me take control and I'll show you...' she says to me and I let her take control and she squeezed onto Cam's hand and nodded telling him that it's ok.

And just when I was about to ask what was she going to do Cam and myself began to howl at the moon.

I haven't seen or heard something so beautiful in my life as I saw a whole pack mourning over there pack that there members that they have lost.

This shows that they may be lost but they are never forgotten no matter where they were...

As we looked up I noticed something from the corner of my eyes and I saw her..

I was about to speak out to her until I saw her shook her head trying me not too.

'Your job is done...' she says into my head and gave me a sad smile.

'Too those who have lost their lives tonight will forever be in my favour for fighting for the cause that saved my wolves' she says telling me as I thought about the members.

'You can choose now what you would like to do, either keep Sapphire or let me take her back it's all up to you' she told me to pick and for some reason I felt hurt that she would give me a choice.

I mean when would you give somebody a gift to only to take it back...

'Would people come and try hurt my pack?' I looked up to her and saw the the world literally has stood still making me realise that it was her doing.

'Tell me the truth, be hones with me' I stated to her telling her that I mean it.

'Yes.' She says with no lie in her voice.

'Then I would like to keep my wolf for my own protection and the protection of my pack..' I told her the truth about what I was thinking and I couldn't stop feeling that I didn't need to think about it anyway because I would never give up on something that is a part of me now.

And something that connected to my mate.

'I was hoping you was going to say that' she says and grins at me whilst looking proud.

'I'm sure I'll see you again Malia' she smiles again and then she disappears and the world begins to move.

Sighing as the full moon was back to normal and I looked at everyone and saw them looking at me and Cam as they waited for orders.

"Let's go home" I says telling everyone as they walked away towards the pack house.

Cam then let go of my hand and walked over to the body of he's best friend, bending down and then I heard something I didn't think I would hear from him especially not for Scott anyway.

He was crying...

I looked around and saw that everyone was gone and it was just me and Cam and I let him cry until he felt better, I walked over to him and he turned and pulled me towards him hugging my stomach as he's tears fell.

Wrapping my arms around him and gave him comfort that he needed at that moment.

*****
Furnials for the members that had lost there lives were a few days after and then after that the pack house finally felt at peace.

I watched as people would mourn in different ways by either anger, silent, cleaning people would show there own way to mourn and I couldn't help but let them.

After we soon found out the truth about Shanice and her human boyfriend which had turned out to be her second chance mate...

Considering that Scott and Shanice never actually rejected each other the distance between them broke the bond letting her wolf connect with Jasper.

Jasper was a gentlemen for a human.

Chase was ok after hearing about it at first he was angry but then he understood about what happened and knew it wasn't in Shanice's control but her wolf.

As Cam was asleep I would stay up awake thinking about what the moon goddess had said and if what she said was true and that means others are coming and I'll be damned if I let my pack to be hurt like this again.

As I thought about it I start to think about how much I had changed but I didn't know if it was for good or for worse.

I still couldn't remember the memories that Scott had taken away from me and I'm not sure if it really matters.

I walked towards the window and looked outside, I turned and saw Cam still sleeping but was hugging my pillow.

I turned back and closed my eyes and I thought about what she said again.

'What are we going to do if what she had said is true?' I asked sapphire knowing she was awake also

'We will deal with it' she tells me

'And until then?' I frowned and questioned her as the cold hit me

'We will tell the world of the supernatural that we protect what we believe in and to those who are coming will be warned' she says sternly without any concern about what would be coming for us and our pack

'And we are waiting.' She finishes and I felt a burst on confidence hit me like a ton of bricks and I stood up straight ready for what is coming for us.

****
THE END