1

Copyright ©

Malia's POV

Loner.

Nerd.

Dork.

Freak.

Those are the words i have to put up with all day every day people around me think im a freak and not that i agree with them but i just dont have the energy to fight back with them any more ive been going through this enough in my many years of coming to school and even in kindergarden i went through this and now i just dont have to power to fight back and thats why they keep doing it because they know I wouldn't even argue about what they are saying about me.

The only person that stands up for me now days is my best friend hes huge but hes actually in the popular group yes i know why would he hang out with me but honestly i have no idea myself.

We've been best friends since we were children and ever since we have been closer as ever maybe even more closer than we should but he knows hes bounderies and thats all that matters.

So i should really tell you about myself well my name is Malia Johnson and im 17 years old and lets just say im a loner around the world well except for Alex that is, i have no friends and i dont care i prefer to be alone than be a stuck up bitch like the bitchy people around our school.

Anyway back to where i was which was walking into school and noticed the popular group was already here  which was including Alex everytime i think about him i just couldnt help but smile he has been there when ever everything got bad with most of the students in this school and he saved me from all of those bullies throughout the years I've always thought of him as my brother after some time of actually thinking of him as something more I felt grossed out and that was the end of that thought.

I kept walking into the school and breathed in and out ignoring everything that was around me and what was maybe about to happen and try to be strong enough to carry on.

'No names yet'  i mumbled to myself in my head too scared to talk out loud just in case.

As i walked through the doors i started walking forward towards my locker and put my things in and got the books out that i needed for the next lesson's whilst i was looking through my locker i didnt see someone leaning into my locker door slowly looking to see who it was and let the breath out i didnt realize i was holding when i saw it was Alex. 

"Jesus, Alex you scared me!" i almost screamed at him, making him laugh very loudly as i looked at him i saw how amused he was.

"Sorry" he finally says after hes very loud laughing moment that he just had only seconds ago.

"What lesson do you have next?" he asks me making me think about it as i didnt look at me time table yet.

"Um.. English with you i think" i smiled knowing ill be with him but then by the look of hes face the smile instantly dropped  also knowing if he isn't happy something is wrong.

"Oh im not actually going in today i have to do something with Liam and Trever" scratching the back of hes neck which he does when hes nervous making me frown.

"Oh.." I couldn't help but make a face that I was disappointed but as soon as it came I went as I tried to hide it from my best friend.

Great i guess its me getting bullied next lesson..

"Hey dont worry, you will be fine" he steps forward and hugs me making me freeze but then i hugs him back slowly knowing that i should have gotten used to this now but it still shocks me when i get phyical contact even from Alex.

"Yeah i will" putting on a brave face knowing it isnt going to be ok at all but he doesnt know about the bullying because i havent told him anything knowing that he would go bat shit crazy at them for even talking to me as he knows i dont like talking to anyone i dont like.

"Hey ill see you later yeah?" he looks back as i did i saw Liam and Trever looking at us with a frown and a very impatient look on hes face like he wanted to do something but he wanted Alex to have hes space. 

"Sure" putting a smile of my face but then when he walked away i dropped the smile and i couldnt help to wonder whats going to happen in this next lesson.

*****

Taking a deep breath which i knew i was going to need and walked towards my classroom feeling so much weight was on my shoulders just when i was about to walked in the door.

"Hey look, the freak has just walked in" i heard just as i did walk through the door making me freeze and see Rosie smirking as everyone was laughing at me i looked down and walked towards my table not saying anything making everything worse as i heard people talking about me like i wasnt there.

"Have you seen what she is wearing today?" a girl laughed and made a gagging noise.

"What a freak"

"Have you heard that shes going out with Alex" the moment i heard where that was going i blushed like deep red.

Was that what everyone was thinking about us?

"I don't know what he see's in her" i could hear the disgust in her voice making me feel the tears in my eyes and just then the teacher walked in and every one closed their mouths knowing that the teacher would say something and tell them off for saying something about me.

Half way through the class Alex, Trevor and Liam walked through the door and just when Alex walked over he smiled as he saw me making me move uncomfortably on my chair as i got the glares from the girls that was just talking about me behind my back.

"Hey are you okay?" i didn't answer in back i couldn't knowing that everyone would be listening.

Writing on the piece of paper telling myself that this is the best thing to do and made up my mind that i was going to gave it him when the bell went looking down to see what i wrote and saw.

Im sorry but i cant be seen with you anymore. I will not be responsible for ruining your reputation.

M x

I gave him the note and walked out as soon as the bell went and was thinking about running out of the corridor knowing he wont be that long behind me.

"Hey wait up!" i heard him shouting to get my attention i guess he read the note and wasnt happy about it at all and that made me want to move faster.

"Malia!" he screamed but it sounded like a command and that made me stop still completely shocked as was everyone else even Liam but then he looked angry in seconds.

"What the hell is this!?" i swear he growled making me step back as he stepped forward scared just in case he did growl at me.

"I told you on the note it said everything...." i whispered not wanting the attention which i was getting and i didnt like it at all.

"I dont care about the reputation Lia, and the rumours are just that rumours!" he ran his hand through his hair out of frustration.

"I dont want you to give anything up for me Alex!" my voice raised shocking everyone including myself, hes eyes softened when he heard what i was saying.

"Malia..." he whispered but i shook my head not wanting to hear any of it just in case i let it all slide and let the bullying carry on.

"Dont... im sorry i cant do this.." i felt a tear rolling down my cheek wiping it away and turned around and ran out not wanting the attention anymore.

Knowing that everyone was listening to us in the corridor i thought i bumped into a wall which knocked us down on the floor, looking down as he seemed to be under me and saw that it wasnt a wall but no other than a some body a very good looking some body.

"I..im s..so sorry.." i quickly said and stood back up and ran off again but i heard him calling after me but i didnt stop not even for the hot guy.

Malia >>>>