32

Copyright ©

Cameron's POV

Days came and I knew something in my heart I was missing I looked around my room and it looked so out of place I knew deep down there was something that's not and is suppose to be there.

Getting up early became a daily accurance ever since that day...

Malia the love of my life was murdered by Kyle...

I looked down at my hands as I felt them shaking as I kept the tears at bay.

I wasn't taking her death very well and who would honestly to loose someone that they love deeply no one would cope.

Alex had came round yesterday and let's just say it wasn't a nice memory of my life especially having your mates ex best friend turn up unexpected after the tragedy of loosing your mate.

FLASHBACK

"Cameron!" I heard shouting coming from outside I frowned at looked around the room I had just destroyed.

"Alpha!" My beta ran inside my office and frowned confused at the sight of my office room.

"What is it?" I asked with no emotion.

"It's Malia's best friend Alex..." he says as he explains the shouting that was getting louder just when the loudest bang happened the office door was knocked off its hinges showing Alex with pitch back eyes.

"Where is she?!" He scared out searching in the room looking for her as if she would pop out of no where.

If only...

"I didn't let you to cross over to my territory." I stated to him with yet again no emotion in my voice.

"I don't care, I've come to take Malia back to my territory away from you." He narrowed he's eyes at me as I looked at him.

"Where is she Cameron?" He asked as he noticed that she wasn't coming.

"I..." I couldn't get the words out as I tried to tell him but how can you tell your mates best friend that she is dead when you know that he is completely in love with her.

"She isn't going to come" I come out quickly.

"What do you mean?" He frowned clearly confused.

"She isn't here." I growled out not liking how it sounded.

"So where is she?" I glared at him not answering him and that's when Troy speaks for me.

"He means that you won't be able to see her ever again..." he's confused increased and then it was like it clicked and anger shook the room as he glared back at me.

"You basterd!" He roared and lunges for me but I was ready for him but also there was apart of me that wanted him to just kill me himself just so I can be with my mate then again there is nagging part in my brain that tells me otherwise.

As the fight began it was quick stopped by Troy and Chase grabbing hold of Alex to calm him down as he started punching me anywhere he could get.

"What the hell happened!?" He screamed out red faced as my lip was split open as he punched me but I deserve it and I knew that.

"Scott's back..." I whispered and I sat down on my office stair as the emotions of loosing my mates finally got to me.

"Who the hell is Scott?" He glared at me but I couldn't bring myself to tell him so I looked at Troy and Chase.

"He used to be our friend until he's mate drugged Cameron" he looked at me wondering if he should continue.

"Why would she drug you?" Alex asked me.

"She used him for sex" Chase told him the answer to he's question.

"She drugged him because she knew that he would have never gone near her especially at the time she tried anyway" Troy went back to explaining but I spaced out as I started remembering some things about my family cabin.

****
Alex's POV

"What do you mean the times she tried?" I asked the beta and third command as I looked at Cameron and saw he wasn't with us anymore but has spaced out.

"Cameron's mother had just were murdered and he was grieving." Troy looked at he's alpha with sadness.

"How was she able to do that to him?" I asked them starting to feel a little guilty for the things I had said to him.

"He was wasted half of the time, it didn't take a guinus to know what happened" Chase tells me.

"Shit, so who is this Scott and how the hell did he get hold of Malia?" I asked them

"Scott was our best friend until he found he's mate and the alpha in bed together and then he went crazy especially when she came out with she was pregnant" he says to me my eyes widened in shock.

"So he has a child?" I asked them.

"Are you crazy?" Chase growled at me which made me frown in confusion.

"Our pack was cursed back in the 1900s we can only produce a heir if it was our mate." Troy told me and then I understood and apologies.

"If that was correct then why did Scott know it wasn't Cameron's?" Raising an eyebrow confused.

"We think seeing he's mate with he's best friend clouded he's judgement I mean it would anyone really" he says to me.

"So where's the girl now?" I asked him.

"In protection of the pack, he tried to kill her and he's unborn pup." I gasp in shock as he would even put a hand on he's mate.

"So how did he get to Malia?"

"The alpha and the luna had just completed the mating bond and she disappeared when he woke up and he went out to find her and when he did it was too late, but there was a girl who was trapped between wood from the box we think they had put Malia in and it was like Malia had smashed it open she went out fighting." I looked up as I saw pride in their eyes for their Luna.

"One minute, you said a girl as in another one?" I frowned confused about what they had said.

"Another witch, that's how we think they got to her" I questioned them until I found out enough information.

"Do we know what he wants?" I asked them and for the first time since we saw Cameron come back to us.

"He wants both of the packs for himself." He growled out as he remembers something..