17

Cameron's POV

We woke up late at that night and started to talk about each other talking about everything and anything because we couldnt sleep and thats when we spoke about the sensitive things for example like my mother, her grandmother and everything and at one point we spoke about her magic.

"Ive came up with a plan that i would like to learn about what i am abit better especially with the control" she spoke and looked at me for a reaction and i knew it was hard for her and i couldnt help but want to help her but sometimes this will her help if she does it on her own just like when we had to shift on our own without any help.

"That sounds great" i says and i smiles at her proud that she would take that risk even when she actually thought that she was human since she was born it could be hard for her to adjust to the supernatural world.

After talking we was looking at her book to see what things she could do and thats when we got the some spells we even did some little ones like making things fly and moving water everything that we think she would do and she did it when she tried and if she couldnt do it she tried again and it worked and i couldnt help but be amazed and thats when i knew one that and that is my mate is really a witch and i had no problem with it.

Thinking about the mark actually never came up and i didnt mind that either because i knew after this that the connection between us would never get old and would never compare to others.

After the questions we asked each other i could tell she was getting tired again and i couldnt help but feel guilty about it as i seen the mark and saw it was red and sore and not yet healed...

****

My world was going round and round I couldn't believe the things that was going around and around in my head 10 times faster than usual like clock works.

She let me mark her...

When we woke up together earlier i thought it was all a dream and i dreamt it up but now as i feel the full connection towards her i felt her in my head and i could tell how strong the connect was between her and my wolf as i heard him purring no very manly but i didnt care.

I woke up and that's what brought the massive grin upon my face as I saw the women I love sleeping beside me and for that moment i thought about what i just said and i was shocked with what i did just say.

I loved her...

I looked at her neck and couldn't help but show how proud I was the mark was fully healed as i too a better look at it I saw my initials and the colour of my wolf above her collar bone I have never seen something so beautiful in my life until now.

My beautiful mate and my mark soon her neck.

This will show to others that I have chosen my one true love and will also say to back off and that she is taken from all the males that would have taken a shine to her.

There is no doubt that she is beautiful even more so when she's sleeping with no care to the world.

'Son we need you to come home'  i heard my fathers mindlink me and to me he sounded tired and stressed.

'What's wrong dad?' feeling worried about my father

'A rogue trespassed on our land last night and is causing havoke in our jail cells' 

'But i cant leave Malia on her own especially with seeing Scott the other day...' i thought to myself and too a result my wolf whimpered at the thought of leaving her alone.

'Get Chase to keep an eye on our mate' my wolf suggested to me knowing it would put me at ease knowing she is safe with one of the pack member but not just any pack member one of my best friends.

'Chase meet me at Malia's house'  i mind linked him not waiting to be late or actually leave my mate alone.

'Yes alpha' rolling my eyes ay him calling me hes alpha but i knew now isnt the time for it.

'I wont be long father just sorting things outs here then ill be on my way' 

Turning the face her i moved my hand and stroked her cheek gentle but not enough to wake her up then i slowly got up and got changed into my clothes and then after that i leaned down and kissed her forehead and then walked to the door and quietly closed the door behind me.

Walking downstairs as i went to meet Chase at the door and thats when i saw him staring at the house weirdly.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" i asked him confused and slightly amused about what hes doing.

"Dude this house feels weird in a crazy way" i couldnt help but laugh and invited him in the house wanting to hurry up and get to see what is happening so i can get back and move everything to the house.

"Where is Malia?" frowning as he looks around the house and as he couldnt see her anywhere.

"Still in bed, the marking must have taken alot out of her" i smirked to myself as i can finally say shes mine and no one will be able to take her away from me.

"Woah! you marked her!?" the grin i got from one of my best friends make me proud and happy that even though they actually think shes human they have accepted her without a doubt that if she can protect the pack they didnt care and thats why they are my friends and family.

They are my pack.

Malia >>>>