19

Copyright ©

Malia's POV

As i looked around i was thinking about what to do whilst Chase was will passed out on the floor it wasnt like i could start packing like nothing is wrong so i decided to just sit down and wait for him to wake up.

As i sat down i wondered what other people would think about me being different especially Cams pack members would they regret me just for being a witch? 

I hope not...

I got up enough of thinking about bad thoughts and walked over to Chase and bent down then poked him in the ribs to see if doing so would wake him up.

"Gah..." a noise escaped hes lips as he opens hes eyes and just as he does he looks at me and groans again.

"I fainted didnt i?" he asked me and he got hes answer as i grinned at him and laughs.

"God Cameron isnt ever going to let me forget this one" i mumbles to himself as he gets up and sits back on the chair he was once on and something told me that what he said was true.

"I must say i reatced better than you" as i laughed remembered they was i reacted and smirked knowing i didnt faint.

"Hey ive never met a witch before let alone be a friend with one" he says to me the true and i couldnt help but agree.

"Hey i didnt know i was one until the other day myself" i told him the truth as i knew there was not point in lying to him.

"What do you mean?" he tilts hes head sideways confsued its funny because he actually looks like a confused puppy it was so bad i had to stop myself from laughing in this serious conversation.

"My grandmother put a spell on me, so that i couldnt do magic until i come of age" i shrugged my shoulders as i told him what i am told.

""How did you find out then?" he questions me still confused and i couldn't help but feel amused about how curious he is being about me.

"When my parents murdered my grandmother, i passed out and i was told there and then that i will wake and on my birthday i will get my powers" i explained to him telling him everything that i was told and without leaving any bits out and even showed him the necklace and the book.

"Wow that's intense" after digesting everything he finally said and that made me laugh.

"Your telling me" i grinned at him and laughed and then after that he started to finish off the rest of the packing and one of the pack members came and help pack everything in the mini van on the way to the pack house where i would live from now on.

Everything was packed away in the van and all what was left was me as i was standing at the front of the house just looking at the house ready to say goodbye to the house I've lived in all my life...

Goodbye...

Then after that i turned around and walked to Chase and Troy who was already seated in the mini van waiting patiently.

*****

Arriving at the pack house i looked around at everyone that was watching me and thats when i felt a feeling i was being watched i turned and found no one so i frowned and then forgot about it when i saw my Cam with a grin on hes face i grinned back and ran up to him and jumped onto him not letting go.

"Now that was the best way i have ever been greeted by someone" he mumbles to himself but i heard and it made me blush.

"There's always a first for everything" i whispers back to him and smiles.

"Now thats true darlin" he says to me as he pulls away and smiles at me.

"Has your meeting finished?" i asked him wondering if we have time to get everything in the house.

"Yes, but we have some time alone while the other will set up everything in the house" he says and smiles at me again which suddenly made me nervous.

"Like what?" i asked him 

"You will see" he grins and started to pull me towards the woods.

"Where are me going?" i laughed at hes excited look on hes face.

"Well as we will be living toward i thought that well you should meet someone first.." my eyes widened as i came up to so many things hoping it wasnt them.

"You dont have a secret wife or kids do you?" i asked him as he frowns at my voice and he stops and walks over to me touching my cheeks and moves my face to make me look at him as i looked away from him.

"Of course not, your the only one for me" he stroked my cheek gently and i looked into hes eyes and saw the truth so i nodded to him to say im fine and ok.

"So who is this person i am supposily to meet?" i questioned him confused about why we are all the way out into the woods and then we came to a clearing and i was gob smacked with what i saw before me.

Wow...

"Your other half" he finally told me the answer to what i just asked him and i was confsued once again.

"But thats you" frowing at him and then remembered.

"Your wolf?" tilting my head sideways wondering if that was what he meant. 

"My wolf" he nodded and then i grinned and nodded too as i wanted to see him.

"Before i show you him i have a few rules" he says to me looking nervous.

"Ok and what are those rules?"

"Dont freak out and dont run away because my wolf loves a chase even when its you..." he whispered to me as he looks into my eyes and i couldnt speak i was lost for words as i looked into hes eyes and found nothing but love so all i came up with was a nod.

And thats when he started takking hes clothes off making me turn around and covering my eye which resulted to him chuckling behind me and then the next minute i started to hear bones popping out of place and a quiet growl coming from behind me then i felt a nugde from behind me to i slow turned round and found a dark brown wolf staring at me with the same eyes i came to love.

"Cam..." i whispered and slowly lifted my hand up to hes face slowly just in case something would scare him and just as i touched him sparks went flying though out my hand as i touched hes fur.

"Well well well, look who we have here boys" i turned around and found one man standing there with three wolfs behind him and something told me what ever is about to happen from now wont stop until someone gets hurt or worse but who will it be...?

Them or us...

Cam's wolf Benny >>>