38

Copyright ©

Cameron's POV

I looked at the others around the room and nodded telling them to go and fight as they all was out of the room i began to pull Malia with me.

"I need to get you out of here" i said to Malia and gently held onto her arm not hard enough to hurt her and started pulling her towards the escape tunnels.

"No wait i can help" she tried to pulled back but i knew i was stronger.

"Like hell can you" i laugh and carried on pulling her.

"Cameron" she pulls back which almost caused me to growl.

"Malia, stop being stubborn" i growled out.

"I need to show you something" she stated to me which made me frown.

"It can wait." shaking my head as i couldn't believe that she would stop when we was under attack.

"It cant" she growled at me at first i thought i was hearing things until i turned around and saw her eyes were electric blue.

"What have you done?" i whispered and took a step backwards away from her shocked.

"What i had too" her teeth started showing and then she jumps back and then lands on four legs.

In front of me was a beautiful blue wolf, a wolf that i have never seen before.

"Mate" i whispers as i placed a hand on her back of her ear making it twitch.

'Mate' she whispered back to me and closed her eyes enjoying the fuss that i was giving her.

"How?" i asked.

'I saw her' she looks at me.

"Who?" frowning confused and was wondering who she actually saw.

'The moon goddess.' she whispers to me as the screams got louder and louder, she looked up and i saw something flicker through her eyes.

"Don't even think about it!" she looks back at me and whimpers, making me frowning unsure about why.

'I'm sorry' she whispers and then i saw her eyes got darker which meant only one thing.

"No!" i shouted as she ran outside and i ran outside after her

Third person POV

On the other hand the pack was under attack and mothers and children was being taken under ground to the tunnels for protection whilst the pack warriors would fight off the rogues.

Those female fighters would protect the women and children until they are safe and would guard them just in case they were under attack in the tunnels.

Everyone was doing there best fighting off the rogues it was a struggle as they didn't have time to prepare for the fight.

Everyone tried there hardest making every alpha proud of hes pack members and warriors.

Alpha Cameron frustration was took out of the rogues just as hes thoughts was only on hes mate.

As he was looking around for the certain blue furred wolf and for a moment he was worried. 

Cameron's POV

"Well well well the alpha without a Luna" i turned around and saw a well built man with a power only a alpha and beta's have which told me that this is Scott's beta.

"Leave my mate out of this." playing along with him as he didn't know that my mate was alive.

"I just came to see if the rumours are true" he said smirking at me.

"What rumours?" i asked him curious.

"That a alpha without a Luna is weakened along with hes pack" he grins at me.

"I may be without a Luna but i can still take you on" i growled at him and shifted into my wolf.

"An alpha all alone" he taunted me trying to bait me to attack him first but i was falling for that.

And thats when i felt a presents behind me and i knew who it was as i heard my wolf purr from inside of me.

"He's not alone." she growled out through her wolfs mouth making the rogues mouth gap wide open in shock, knowing that there are not many wolves that could talk in wolf form.

"But that's not possible" he took a step back looking ready to run which only made Malia to snarl at him as a warning.

Suddenly Malia's wolf started to glow and just when i thought i saw everything the rogue started to scream holding hes head in agony.

Looking at him and saw darkness falling from hes eyes and nose and then he fell on the floor without a heartbeat and started to shake.

'Malia stop'  i commanded her which made her to growl at me.

'It isn't me' she says snapping at me showing me that she was angry.

'Then who is it?'  i asked confused.

'Scott.' she rolled her eyes at me. 

'Why are you glowing' i asked her.

'I was trying to stop it' she whispered to me which made me look at her.

'I'm sorry' i say as i was talking about the command.

'Don't do it again'  she growled at me and then ran to help our pack mates.

'Well that told you'  Benny chuckles at me laughing at my situation.

'Shut up.'  i growled at him which only made him laugh harder.

****

'So what's the plan?'  Chase said me as i felt Chase, Troy and Shanice in my head.

'We have to find Scott and take him down, apparently it isn't him any more so we cant use Shanice any more'  i told them which i felt confusion in the mind link.

'What do you mean it isnt him any more?' Troy asked.

'The darkness has took over him...' i told them the truth from what i had got of Malia.

'Oh my god...' i heard Shanice whisper.

'It isnt him any more Shanice, im sorry'  i say to her.

'It's ok' she mumbled.

'Guy we need a plan about what we are going to do with the darkness that is inside of our old best friend and has took over my twin?'  Chase spoke out.

'Any idea's?' I asked him as he sounded like he had an idea.

'Well you said that Malia is alive?' he asked me.

'Yeah?' i frowned unsure where this was going to get my mate involved.

'Well i think i have an idea but it isnt a good one' he told us and suddenly questions was being asked asking what he was talking about.