The Plan pt. 2

Namjoon

It's the next morning. I didn't know what else to do to take my mind off of what happen yesterday so I decided to go to bed early. But that was not a success as it took me two hours to finally fall asleep and that didn't last long as my dreams were filled with a girls back facing me and everything flashing from color to black and white. Safe to say it was not a pleasant sleep and I in fact did not get what happened yesterday off my mind.

I begrudgingly get out of bed to get me a cup of coffee before I come up with something to do for the day. I shuffle to the kitchen to get what I need and head back to my room.

Jin

Yoongi, Hobi, and I are sitting at the kitchen island eating breakfast when we hear Namjoon's door open and hear a shuffle of feet. A couple minutes later I see Namjoon turning the corner and head to the coffee machine. I take this as a chance to see how he was doing.

"Hey Joon, how are you feeling?"

He doesn't even acknowledge me or anyone in the kitchen like he is in his own little head space, keeping anyone and everyone out. Once he has his coffee he heads back to his room.

Yoongi is the first to speak up, "Well he sure is chipper this morning."

"You know that you would be acting the same way if you were to see color but not meet your soulmate," retorted Hobi.

Yoongi doesn't reply and continues to drink eat his breakfast

"How long do you think he will be like this?" Hobi asked.

"I don't even know," I reply.

Namjoon

I try writing some lyrics for a new song but nothing is working or not sounding right. Writing lyrics used to always come to me and be easy to write but yesterday keeps running through my mind and doesn't help. I decide to stop writing and go to the gym. Maybe working up a sweat will help.

I change into some workout clothes and head to the company gym. As I am heading out I see Jin, Yoongi, and Hobi in the kitchen and I let them know where I am headed and I will be back in a couple hours.

Jin

As soon as Joon walked out the door I pull out my phone to text the other to meet up.

"What are you doing?" Hobi asked.

"I am texting the others to meet us in the living room. We need to come up with a plan to get Joon out of his funk."

About five minutes later everyone is gathered in the living room.

"Okay boys, we need to come up with an  idea of how to help Joon. I know that I'm not the only one that is seeing how the incident from yesterday is effecting him."

"What do you suggest we do, stake out the  coffee shop he was at and question every girl that walks in like some maniacs?" Yoongi sarcastically said.

"Hyung, that a great idea!" Exclaimed Tae.

"How is that a great idea? Didn't you hear the sarcasm in my voice?"

"I know that, but we don't have to go to that extent. Maybe his soulmate will go back there to try to find him. We can go to the coffee shop the same day and time he went and try to find her," Tae replied.

Everyone is silent for a few minutes trying to think of anymore ideas, but no one speaks up.

"Okay, so it's settled. We will go to the coffee shop and try to find Joon's soulmate. By looking at his schedule from yesterday he was at the coffee shop from 3-3:30, so let's meet there at 2:50 on Friday to give us time to get settled and ready for our stake out," I said.