Unconscious

Joon

y/n has been unconscious for a day but I haven't left her side and neither has her brother. I don't know how I feel about him yet because of what he did but seeing his worried look and not leaving the room I'm starting to rethink my attitude towards him.

It is early the next morning that Lauren messages the group that they are close to landing and asked for one of us to pick them up.

Michaela is the one to approach Jack to inform him of their soon arrival and that he should go before they get here. He stops and asks Bu Geon to keep him updated on y/n's condition and then left.

When y/n's dad got to the hospital room we all left the room to give him some privacy but as I was shutting the door I could hear him crying and talking to her. We all decide to go get some food and sit down for a couple hours.

Lauren told me that she didn't tell y/n's dad about our relationship so I plan to stay close to y/n but not too close for him to question our relationship. When we are back in the room her dad is still in the chair next to her bed so I sit in the chair between the couch and bed while the other sit in any empty chair.

"The doctors said that she is fine and should wake up  in a day or so," Michaela says.

"Really?" y/n's dad asks.

"Yes, they said she hit her head hard enough to make an open wound but not enough for any internal bleeding. She did loose quite a bit of blood so she has to have a couple blood transfusion, but other than that she is in healthy condition."

"That's great. How many of blood bag has she gone through so far?"

"This is her second bag, the doctor said she will need three or four bags," I say.

"Okay. You must be another member of BTS?"

"Yes I am, my name is Kim Nam Joon."

"Ah Joon, the one that hasn't found your soulmate yet according to Lauren. It's nice to meet you."

"It's a pleasure meeting you too sir. When we heard about what happened to y/n we came to the hospital right away."

"That's good. When she told me about her getting a job here I was worried about her but knowing that she has friends like all of you it makes me happy."

"Thank you, she is an amazing friend to have," Jungkook says.

In the middle of our conversation I see   y/n's head move and a small groan escape from her mouth. Once everyone hears the groan we surround her bed and Jungkook presses the button to have a nurse come to the room.

"What happened? Where am I? What are you doing here dad?" y/n groggily asked.

"You're in the hospital. You hit you head pretty hard and lost a bit of blood some you have been receiving blood transfusions. When the doctors brought you out of the ER, Lauren and Yoongi flew out and got your dad in case something bad happened," I said.

"Really? I must have been out for a while if you were able to take a 34 hour round trip flight," she says as she move the bed to sit up.

"Yeah you have been out for 2 days."

Soon the nurse comes into the room and see all of us around the bed and y/n awake she check her vitals and goes to get the doctor. The doctor come back in the room a couple minutes later to tell y/n about her condition and to ask how she is feeling. After he asks his questions he leaves the room.

"How are you feeling y/n? Are you hungry?" Her dad asks.

"Yeah I'm a little parched and could have some light to eat."

"Okay I'll go out and see what I can get."

"Thanks dad."

Once y/n's dad is our do the room she turns to us and asks about Jack.

"Did Jack leave?"

"No he hasn't left, he stayed here until your dad came."

"What did you tell him of how I got in the hospital?"

"I told him that you had fallen and hit your head," Lauren says.

"Good. Make sure my dad doesn't find out that he is here."

When I hear y/n say this there is a pang in my heart from seeing how worried Jack was the past couple days.

"y/n, I think you should know that Jack was really worried about you and never left the room while he was here," I say.

"I don't care how he looked. If he was that worried he would have left three years ago and come back just to give me a wedding invitation. He doesn't deserve to be forgiven that easily."

"I'm not saying you should forgive him. I'm just saying maybe talk to him and ask why he left."

"I don't need to talk to him, I know why he left. He left because he didn't want to deal with seeing dad in the state he was in, he's a selfish asshole," y/n says with tears welling up in her eyes

Midst our argument y/n's dad had returned with some water and food

"Who's a selfish asshole?" y/n's dad asked.