Chapter 9: Hot search again

After the scheduled broadcast time of "Weekend Without Limits", the three fans began to squat early.

Many audiences who love watching variety shows have been looking forward to it for a long time. Variety shows have become their best choice for leisure and relaxation after work or study. Before the show started, the show introduced today's three guests. When it comes to their idols, fans have raised the barrage to give a lot of attention.

Then, all kinds of confession and rainbow fart occupy the screen densely. After introducing Gu Yanshen, a few straightforward remarks from old fans were interspersed in Rainbow Fart.

[It's my deep brother! Noodles are coming soon! ! 】

[Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh a deep face to be that i can fight! Fuck me crying at close range. 】

[Shen brother's first variety show! ! 】

[Don't look at Brother Shen's coldness and calmness, he is still a real arrogant. 】

[Speaking of this, the fans have to give a deep face, although I guess Shen brother may not have any sense of variety! ! But don't be unable to tell. 】

[Yes, yes, don't say it, Brother Shen will peek at the screen. This is the first show of a deep variety show. Rainbow farts must be enough. 】

[The new fan would like to ask, why can't I say. 】

[Shen Ge Tsao Jiao szd, obviously is a powerful actor, in a certain way idols are very burdened. 】

As soon as Lu Wenxing opened the video, he saw several barrage screens with small crowns passing by.

This is a unique logo for premium members of Bringblin Video. The bullet screen fonts sent are one size larger than ordinary bullet screens, the colors are darkened and brightened, and the sliding speed slows down, making it the most conspicuous among many bullet screens.

In fact, Lu Wenxing didn't have much contact with Gu Yanshen. On the first night of recording a variety show, the two did not communicate in private. During the two-day recording on the weekend, Lu Wenxing did not even show his face.

But even so, Lu Wenxing agrees with this barrage. Gu Yanshen's idol burden is quite heavy, and he himself doesn't seem to realize this.

When he noticed that Gu Yanshen refused to dance, Lu Wenxing guessed that Gu Yanshen was 80% incapable of dancing, unlike Zhou Zitong and Li Xiangming, who also did not know how to dance.

The two people were reluctant because they thought they would lose and didn't want to be compared. Gu Yanshen is full of resistance to dancing!

The program began to air, and the picture was the scenery of City G after the heavy snowfall, and then it was transferred to a small two-story single-family homestay.

Then there is the scene of Song Jiajia sitting on the sofa drinking water.

[Confession Song Jiajia, she is really a fairy! ! 】

[Stop in front! I am also Jiajia from the sister fan, the sister is really beautiful! 】

[Is the girl next to me a teammate chosen by Da Meijia? 】

[Science: Wen Miao, a female member of New4, sings well. 】

[The door is open! Is it my brother? 】

The screen turned to the gate, the photographer didn't shoot people directly, the lens was aimed at the cold green suitcase.

[Its not Li Xiangming, he wouldnt use such an angry suitcase]