Chapter 36: Heart rate

Lu Wenxing suddenly laughed, eyes curled, and a trace of cunning flashed in his light-colored eyes.

"I want to agree, but... I don't know how to jump women's steps."

"I can."

Lu Wenxing's mask concealed his expression, and the surprise in his eyes was deeply captured by Gu Yan. He curled his lips and asked.

"is it okay?"

Lu Wenxing was deliberate, but Gu Yanshen's remarks aroused Lu Wenxing's interest. Gu Yan made a deep jump in the female step, which seemed a bit interesting?

He put his palm on Gu Yanshen's palm, and Gu Yanshen led him towards the center of the stage.

Seeing the two boys coming up, the original dancers turned to them one after another, all showing curiosity, and several girls happily took the male partner to give up a big position.

"Wow!"

"It's so cool, which college are they from?"

"Oh, mygod!"

"Lookatit."

Y University is the university with the largest number of foreign students in country Y. Students come from all over the country, including Chinese students. Seeing Lu Wenxing and Gu Yanshen standing up, everyone's eyes focused on them.

"Hurry up, baby look, ahhhhhhhh!! Does that tall boy look like my deep brother?"

"It seems to be a bit, but it's impossible. How could Brother Shen appear here." The friend touched her head, "Maybe it's just a face shape, it doesn't look like the mask is removed. It's a holiday soon, I remember Brother Shens new movie is about to be released."

"Yes, yes! "Hundred Ghosts" will be released next month, ah, ah, I'm looking forward to it!"

"Ah ah ah ah ah!"

The friend covered her mouth and screamed quietly. The girl turned her head to look and saw two men on the dance floor standing face to face, fingers interlocking.

If it were not for Gu Yanshen to take the initiative to take the shoulders of Lu Wenxing, Lu Wenxing did not expect that he would really jump in the female step. He dare not say that he knows Gu Yanshen in particular, but he is sure that Gu Yanshens idol is very burdensome. As if he would agree.

Without giving Lu Wenxing time to think about it, Gu Yanshen took the initiative to take a step back, and Lu Wenxing took a step forward.

After coordinating a few dance steps, the two gradually merged into the dance floor. The female step that Gu Yan stepped deeply on was dominant, and Lu Wenxing was completely taken by him.

At the end of the dance, Gu Yan suddenly stepped forward and loosened the hand on Lu Wenxing's shoulder. Lu Wenxing, who had no support point, leaned back and was forced to make a lower waist movement, even in a suit. It was difficult to hide his soft waist.

This action in the waltz is called check look. The boy is holding his partners waist while the girl lifts her foot and leaned back.

But Gu Yanshen didn't help Lu Wenxing's waist, just made an imaginary support.

He expected that Lu Wenxing's flexibility was very good, but he did not expect that Lu Wenxing could maintain such a standard movement without supporting him, and the waist line was the most beautifully presented.

Gu Yan was deeply surprised and expressed his sincere appreciation.

"The waist strength is really good."