Chapter 91: Weibo paralyzed

Both of them ate a lot for dinner. Although the cake was delicious, it was a symbolic piece of cake. What Gu Yan was curious about was what Lu Wenxing had piled up over two dozen gifts.

"Can I open the present?"

"Yes." Lu Wenxing walked over, "Start from the top."

Gu Yanshen opened the first gift box, it was an Aston Martin sports car...model, palm-sized, exquisite workmanship, with a small card standing on the wiper.

--Shen Shen is three years old this year! happy Birthday.

Gu Yanshen: "!"

When he was born, his parents still loved each other very much and looked forward to the arrival of this child. Gu Yanshen had no memory when he was one or two years old, but he had seen previous photos, his first birthday, and his second birthday. The photos contained the love of his parents.

It's just that this love can't stand the polishing of time, and the parents' love ended in failure. They once loved each other deeply, but they also put the chains on this love, and after separation, they each went well.

It is said that the divorce of parents will leave a psychological shadow on the child, Gu Yanshen has no psychological shadow, but never expects love, but after meeting Lu Wenxing, he began to believe in love and began to look forward to this love for a long time.

When picking up the second gift, Gu Yanshen had already guessed that it was his four-year-old birthday gift.

-C city puzzle.

"I liked to play puzzles when I was four years old, and my family bought me a lot of puzzles. This is the first time I have completed this puzzle by myself." Lu Wenxing paused and continued.

"I don't know what Mr. Gu liked to play when he was four, but I want to share my four-year-old childhood with you."

...

The gift for the eighteen-year-old is a suit.

"The year that I graduated from high school, the school gave everyone a suit. I think it is very commemorative. Although I didn't see the eighteen-year-old teacher Gu wearing a suit, but..."

"I can imagine that it must be tall and handsome. It is also at the age of the beginning of love, and there must be many people pursuing Teacher Gu."

Gu Yanshen was 22 years old when he graduated from university. It was also a memorable day. Lu Wenxing gave him a watch.

"I am also just 22 years old this year." Lu Wenxing took out the watch from the box and put it on Gu Yanshen. "This is LULU's design last year named Ocean."

The dial is a deep blue sea and golden beach, with a shining gradient color system.

Lu Wenxing pulled up his sleeves, revealing the dark blue starry sky watch on his wrist, and his hands were pressed together. "Does that count... You, 22, and I, 22, wear a couple watch."

To Shanglu Wenxing's bright smile, Gu Yan couldn't help but bow his head to kiss him, gently and carefully.

Gu Yanshen felt very lucky for the first time.

Fortunately, I like Lu Wenxing, and I am lucky to be liked by Lu Wenxing.

He told Lu Wenxing that he would not have another birthday after he was three years old. Lu Wenxing kept it in his heart and made preparations very carefully.

Lu Wenxings phrase I want to accompany you on your birthday is not just his birthday this year, but every birthday he is absent.

"Although I can't meet Teacher Gu earlier, I still want to help you make up for your birthday gifts every year."