Chapter 66: Fan photo

"Come on, work hard for the two teachers."

The staff in charge of the closing of the auction came over, "It's noon, what do the two teachers want to eat?"

"Thank you, we can go out to eat."

After the filming, Gu Yanshen took off the scarf first thing. He didn't like to wear a scarf. If it is not necessary for work, he would not wear it as long as the temperature is within the range that he can tolerate.

An unexplained smile appeared on the staff's face, "Okay, then don't disturb the two teachers. Thank you for your cooperation."

Lu Wenxing holding a cup of hot milk tea, smiled and asked, "Ms. Gu wants to invite me to dinner?"

"What to eat?"

Gu Yan took a step forward, naturally raising his hand to help Lu Wenxing compress his curled hair.

His sudden movement made Lu Wenxing stunned for a moment. He blinked and then slowed down for a while, "Thank you."

The two of them went to a private kitchen and cooked Chinese food. There are still many foreigners eating here.

They chose a corner position, and the two of them had several appointments. Gu Yan was already familiar with Lu Wenxing's appetite. After he ordered the food, he glanced at Lu Wenxing again, "Do you still want to eat?"

"First, not enough."

Because it is in K country and it is not the peak tourist season, there are not many Chinese people along the way, so Lu Wenxing did not wear a mask. They went to the shopping mall after eating. Lu Wenxing planned to bring some gifts to his family and friends. Gu Yanshen had nothing to do with him.

"Teacher Gu, does this scarf look good?"

Lu Wenxing holds a gray scarf in his hand. Wen Huaihe and Wen Zheng both wear suits at work. This color matches well.

"This is also pretty." Gu Yanshen showed the dark blue scarf on the display stand to Lu Wenxing.

"Buy them all." Lu Wenxing said proudly.

Passing by the glass counter, Lu Wenxing's gaze fell, and an exquisite cufflink made him stare for a few more seconds. The cufflinks were placed in the center, distinguishing them from the other two rows of cufflinks.

Looking at the price again, it's about 8 million yuan.

Lu Wen Xing Miao withdrew his gaze, and then passed the counter with a blank face and walked towards the cashier.

Both Wen Huaihe and Wen Zheng's gifts were bought, and jewelry was the first choice for Ji Yuan.

Lu Wenxing's purpose is clear, and he will leave after paying for what he wants, and move on to the next target point.

"Ahhhhh!! It's the stars."

When Lu Wenxing came out of the jewelry store, he met two girls who had traveled to K Country together. Their faces were full of surprises and disbelief.

The girl screamed, and soon covered her mouth again. She looked around and breathed a sigh of relief when no one was paying attention.

"Sorry, I'm so excited." The girl still couldn't hide the surprise in her heart, and hugged her girlfriend next to her, "I actually saw the stars. Ahhhhh, I'm so happy."

Lu Wenxing smiled, "Do you want to take a photo?"

The girl was stunned for a second, the surprise in her eyes was about to overflow, and her tone was still a little weird.