Chapter 58: Knock over the vinegar

As soon as Qin Yu came in, he saw Gu Yan bowing his head and picking up the phone.

His eyes naturally fell on the roots of Gu Yanshen's ears, as if...a little red.

"Is it hot?"

The sudden sound shocked Gu Yan's hand and the phone fell to the ground again.

Gu Yanshen: "..."

Qin Yu looked at him strangely, "It's about to start, we have to wait outside."

"I see, you go out first."

Gu Yan took a deep breath and picked up the phone again. It was not surprising that the video had been hung up.

the other side.

Lu Wenxing reacted to what he had done after turning on the video. Because it was too comfortable to lean on the bathtub, after I replied a few WeChat messages, I forgot that I was taking a bath.

Lu Wenxing became more embarrassed as he thought about it, his cheeks were slightly hot, and even the roots of his ears were red.

What did he do just now?

Lu Wenxing lay back and dived into the water, embarrassing his toes on the ground.

Bored in the water for a while, until he couldn't hold his breath, he poked out a wet head, and the stupid things he had done lingered in his mind.

He got up abruptly from the bathtub, put on a towel and walked out.

The phone was deliberately forgotten in the bathroom, as if it could conceal the embarrassment just without touching it.

Lu Wenxing lay on the bed, rolled a few times and buried his face in the quilt. It took him a while to try to forget the embarrassment just now. He pretended to be casual and blew his hair and put on his pajamas. No matter what happened, the neatly hung clothes were hung again in another direction.

When there was nothing to do, Lu Wenxing climbed onto the bed. He used to play with his cell phone for a while before going to bed. He sat on the side of the bed for a while, hesitating for a few minutes and finally got up and walked to the bathroom.

At the moment when he touched the phone, Lu Wenxing's heart was beating, not only afraid of seeing Gu Yanshen's reply, but also afraid of Gu Yanshen asking him why he was picking up the video in the bathtub.

The moment Lu Wenxing turned on the screen, he subconsciously closed his eyes. Taking a deep breath, Gu Yanshen's WeChat was hanging on the notification bar.

【. 】Wrongly pressed the answer button?

Lu Wenxing breathed a sigh of relief, followed Gu Yanshen's remarks, and replied.

[ET] I'll go to bed first, good night.

Gu Yanshen didn't reply, which made Lu Wenxing breathe a sigh of relief. Soon, the internet addicted teenager was addicted to the internet, and the moment of embarrassment was gradually forgotten.

A few days later, Lu Wenxing received a call from the car dealer.

"Did you make the wrong call? I didn't buy a car."

"Are you called Lu Wenxing?"

"right."

"That's right, you paid the full payment at the store on April 27th. When will you be free. Leave an address and let my colleague drive it for you?"

Lu Wenxing:? ? ?

Lu Wenxing was immediately alert, wouldn't it be a new type of fraud?

"Then, are you free this Sunday? Do you want to pick it up at the store, or do we send you a car to your door?"