Chapter 90: Prepare for surprise

Lu Wenxing is determined to cook for Gu Yanshen, but Gu Yanshen has no objection.

But what he thought in his heart was... Waiting for Lu Wenxing to be in a mess in the kitchen, he will help again, which can fully demonstrate his boyfriend power.

The two came to the door of the supermarket with their own thoughts.

The supermarket near the villa area only entertains members, and both sides of the automatic door stand to welcome guests, "Hello, please show me your membership card."

Gu Yanshen took out the membership card from his wallet, put it on the machine, and the automatic door opened.

"welcome."

There are many business people who come to consume. After the delivery is provided, there are many customers who come to the store only on weekends, and there are not many people at other times.

Gu Yan pushed a shopping cart deeply, and the two went straight to the fresh food area.

Picked vegetables and fruits and rushed to the seafood area.

Lu Wenxing knew that Gu Yan liked to eat shrimp, so he bought a catty of live shrimp and planned to make a boiled shrimp.

He likes oil and spicy, and he also eats seafood with stir-fried or oily stew. But Gu Yanshen is the birthday star, Lu Wenxing must be based on Gu Yanshen's preferences.

Gu Yanshen's light taste is similar to that of City B people. Lu Wenxing also video with Lu Xiaofei a few days ago.

Just to ask Lu Xiaofei about the light dishes in City B. Of course, Lu Wenxing took notes, but he hasn't done it yet.

Gu Yan pushed the car deeply, and Lu Wenxing chose to choose. Looking at Lu Wenxing's back, he seemed to see the daily routine after marriage in a daze.

Gu Yan couldn't help being a little envious of herself after marriage.

Lu Wenxing put the weighed beef into the shopping cart, and Gu Yan raised his eyes and asked him. "Would you like to buy some snack fruit?"

"OK"

The two pushed the shopping cart to the second floor. They were very busy at work, but also very fulfilling. The two of them also cherish their leisure time very much.

Whether busy or free, it is a state of life. They both enjoyed it.

Gu Yanshen, who loves life, is very different from Gu Yanshen who is carrying the burden of idols in front of the camera, but they are both very attractive.

Not long after they met, Lu Wenxing still felt that Gu Yanshens idol baggage was a bit heavy, but after getting along, Lu Wenxing realized that it was good to have idol baggage.

Because of the baggage, I can spur myself more, and my words and deeds in front of the camera have attracted much attention, and I should be more cautious. If your fans love you, you should set a good example for them.

Mature, stable or dedicated, love life, kindness, etc., as long as they are positive and upward are all attractive qualities. Lu Wenxing does not deny that Gu Yan was attracted by Gu Yan at first because of the other party's superb acting skills.

Gu Yan is also keen to help others.

The first contact between the two was because Gu Yanshen helped him leave Mangcheng Entertainment. Lu Wenxing also remembered Gu Yanshen's help, and later became familiar with it. He also heard other things from Sheng Chao.

Gu Yan cherishes his talents. For the hardworking and talented little transparent in the entertainment industry, Gu Yanshen can help as much as he can or secretly help in private.