Chapter 16: More rigorous

"Can I touch your abs?"

Song Jiajia and Li Xiangming were shocked by these words. Does Lu Wenxing know what to say?

The two were dumbfounded, only feeling magical. As soon as he recovered, he listened to Gu Yan's indifferent answer.

"Can."

Everyone:! !

Lu Wenxing: "...?"

Gu Yanshen was also surprised when he heard Lu Wenxing's words, not because of Lu Wenxing, but unexpectedly that the director would not be a human being.

He doesn't worry that Lu Wenxing will really get started. The recording of the show needs a gimmick and eye-catching, but he also has to grasp it.

The director couldn't really let Lu Wenxing touch his abdominal muscles in the public.

Gu Yan didn't know the extent to which the hidden mission needed to be done. Anyway, it was correct to cooperate with Lu Wenxing.

He guessed it was a hidden mission when Lu Wenxing froze, so he guided Lu Wenxing down.

It's just that I didn't expect this line to buckle my toes.

It's really hard to be a Lu Wenxing!

Gu Yan cast a sympathetic gaze towards Lu Wenxing.

Song Jiajia and Li Xiangming also understood afterwards, "What the stars do is to hide tasks, right?"

When Lu Wenxing's mission was over, the heat rising in his face slowly dropped.

"Where are we? What is our hidden mission?" Song Jiajia immediately turned to Wen Miao, "Quickly, speak your lines."

Wen Miao: "..."

Li Xiangming feared that Song Jiajias group would take the lead and asked Zhou Zitong, "What is your line? Touch your thigh?"

God **** touch his thigh.

"Puff ha ha ha ha ha ha." Wen Miao was originally a bit speechless by Song Jiajia, and he felt too funny when he heard it.

Now everyone knows that there are hidden tasks. If Wen Miao asks Song Jiajia to teach him yoga movements, it would appear too deliberate and inconsistent with the task conditions.

Zhou Zitong has given up on the mission, unless he deliberately guides him, there is no way for Li Xiangming to sing "I'm Good Brother" to him, even the lyrics and melody are not allowed to be said.

Lu Wenxing has completed the task, and there are Wen Miao and Song Jiajia on the left and right who accompany them to deduct points, so there is nothing to worry about.

Seeing that they gave up their struggle, the director announced, "Lu Wenxing successfully completed the hidden mission, plus 30 points."

Then, before he had time to be happy, he heard the director group say again, "Wen Yu has not completed the hidden task, your group will deduct forty minutes."

Lu Wenxing:?

Gu Yanshen:?

"Hahahahahaha." Wen Miao laughed so much that tears burst out, "Laughing to death."

Unexpectedly, there was such good news, Zhou Zitong also laughed so hard, "The shame lines that the stars said only after plucking up the courage made 30 points."

"I'm sorry. My hidden task is to call you to get up. As long as one succeeds, no points will be deducted, but..." Wen Yu scratched his head with an apologetic expression.