Chapter 19: Invite again

The audition scene of "Hundred Ghosts".

Gu Yan went to the company in the morning and was called to the scene by Qin Yu in the afternoon. When he came in, an artist was auditioning.

Gu Yanshen's sense of existence is too strong. When people enter, all the eyes that originally gathered on the artist turn to Gu Yanshen.

He changed into casual clothes today, and after entering the door, he took off the sunglasses hanging on the bridge of his nose. His handsome facial features were immediately exposed to everyone, and Qin Yu knocked on the table.

"See what he does? Go on."

Gu Yanshen walked to Qin Yu's left and sat down. He raised his eyes and looked at the artists who were still auditioning. Qin Yu gave him a list of auditions.

"The kid you said didn't come?"

Gu Yan replied deeply, and said: "He will come."

"I'm quite curious about this kid, there are people who can refuse you? I heard that when you recorded a variety show together, he also refused once. So this is the second time?"

Gu Yanshen: "So what, he still came."

"Tsk." Qin Yu lifted his chin and motioned to Gu Yanshen to look opposite. "If you don't hurry up to find someone, Director Wang will look for Le Hanfei to try the show."

Gu Yanshen didn't speak, Qin Yu said again.

"Do you know the strength of Le Hanfei? Although he is a newcomer, his acting skills are really good. He just won the latest outstanding actor award at the end of last year, and his new drama will be released soon. It is expected that the best protagonist nomination in the second half of the year will be With him."

Gu Yan didn't raise his eyelids, his expression was calm.

"I have watched the TV series he played, and he is indeed a bit talented, lacking experience and polishing."

"It's not easy to get your praise. Experience can be practiced. Everyone comes from a newcomer."

Gu Yanshen said, "The filming of "Hundred Ghosts" will start after the year, and Le Hanfei is on the rise. His agent estimates that his schedule for the previous quarter is full."

Qin Yu raised his eyebrows in surprise.

"For your little friend, the investigation is quite detailed, and I even know that the person is not satisfied with the expiration."

"It's just a reasonable guess." Gu Yan paused, then turned to look at Qin Yu, "Also, he is not a kid in his twenties."

"Oh, my nephew is only six years younger than me, and you are seven years older than him, so why are you not a kid?"

Without waiting for Gu Yanshen to answer, Qin Yu also turned back to the topic.

"Your guess is correct, but you underestimated Director Wang's status in the show business. Director Wang asked the staff to call and ask Le Hanfei's agent if he would like to try the show, and his agent immediately agreed. ."

Gu Yan was not surprised when he heard it. Director Wang is a veteran director, and movies that were ten years ago are now classics. There are many artists who can participate in director Wang's films, even if there are not many small supporting actors who come to audition.

"When will he audition?"

"Wednesday."

Gu Yanshen didn't express any other meaning, Qin Yu couldn't help asking, "It's been so many days, and the kids haven't called you. Maybe they just don't like filming."