Chapter 75: Fruitful

There is no photographer in the haunted house, but a camera is installed. After hearing about the star, I realized that it is one thing to record the show as a film and television CP, but it is another thing to really fall in love.

Let's talk about it in private, but I can't express too much in front of the camera.

"It's ten o'clock, the tourists are all in the park, you first unlock it for me."

[Stars: You untie it first, we will go back and play]

[Reading comprehension is fine! 】

[Don't untie it, it's good to just bind it like this. 】

"What are you doing in a daze?"

Seeing Gu Yanshen unmoved, Lu Wenxing glared at him, the handcuffs and the chain collided with a ding-ding-dong-dong.

"...No, I didn't give me the key." Gu Yanshen's momentum instantly weakened.

[Hhhh, I am laughing to death]

[Gu Yanshen: We are locked up, I swallowed the key]

[No, its really funny, why every time Im with Xing, Brother Shens personal settings always fall apart] Lu Wenxings business smile cant be maintained, he twitched the corners of his mouth, "What did you say?"

"Handcuffs are just props. The staff said that players cannot be handcuffed, so..."

Looking at Wen Xing's cool gaze on the road, Gu Yanshen said, "He didn't give me the key."

When Lu Wenxing pulled the handcuffs, he and Gu Yanshen were both handcuffed. "You can't cuff players... Then what do you cuff me for?"

Gu Yanshen didn't say a word, he stared at the handcuffs for a while, "Don't be angry! Although there is no key, it seems to be possible..."

[I'm already laughing from ear to ear]

[In my lifetime, I can actually see Brother Shen coaxing his wife]

Gu Yan pressed the switch deeply, and with a click, the handcuffs bounced off.

Lu Wenxing disgusted and stuffed the handcuffs into Gu Yanshen's arms, and the earphones rang.

"Each staff prepares, and the first group of players enter the arena."

Lu Wenxing hid in the first door. Their task was very simple. There were two doors in the room, one was the entrance and the other was the exit.

If the player fails to get out of this door smoothly, it can be regarded as being scared. There is more than one exit in the haunted house, and Lu Wenxing can guard the exit of his room.

He is standing behind the flipped stone gate, as long as someone presses the switch, the stone gate will flip one side, the flipping process is very slow, at this time the player can slip into the stone gate.

At the same time, the player will meet Lu Wenxing who is close to the stone gate. If you are a little bit courageous, you will hear the untuned singing, and feel the sudden drop in temperature and humid air, so you won't dare to enter the door.

Lu Wenxing is in the third level. After about ten minutes, the first group of players entered.

The switch on the stone wall was pushed down, Lu Wenxing followed Shimen slowly and turned around. There were five players in this group.

The atmosphere solidified for a few seconds, and Shimen completely turned to the player.

Lu Wenxing raised half of his **** face.