Chapter 102: You are not calm

"Do not laugh."

Lu Wenxing pursed his lips, still unable to stop the smile at the corner of his mouth.

Gu Yanshen was a little hot with laughter, and gave him a ferocious look. Lu Wenxing was unmoved, sitting there rua with a rabbit head.

"It's fluffy, it's pretty cute."

Gu Yanshen strode forward, pushed Lu Wenxing down, took away the stuffed rabbit Lu Wenxing was still holding in his arms, and bullied him onto it.

"Do not laugh."

Lu Wenxing blinked, his thick eyelashes were like a small brush, and every blink seemed to be sweeping on Gu Yanshen's heart, itchy, and so arousing.

"So fierce."

Lu Wenxing's light-colored eyes reflected Gu Yanshen's handsome face, and his eyes met, and Gu Yanshen lowered his head and gave a soft kiss.

Lu Wenxing's eyelashes quivered slightly, and the kiss fell from the eyes to the cheeks, nose, and then to the mouth.

When the kiss ended, Lu Wenxing pushed Gu Yanshen.

"Have you kissed enough? I'm going to take a shower."

Gu Yanshen stood up from Lu Wenxing and lay beside him. Lu Wenxing sat up, took off his clothes and walked into the bathroom.

The door was about to close, and one hand was pressed against the door.

"What are you doing?"

Lu Wenxing raised his eyes and looked at him.

Gu Yan smiled, "What do you think."

"Let you wash first." Lu Wenxing opened the door.

Gu Yanshen stepped into the bathroom with one foot, hooked Lu Wenxing's shoulders, one stooped to pick him up, lifted his foot and kicked gently, and closed the bathroom door.

"Let what? Washing together is not faster."

Lu Wenxing: "..."

It's not that unexpected.

Turning on the shower head, the warm water poured down, and the atmosphere suddenly became ambiguous.

The two hadn't seen each other for a week, and they were both in love for the first time. They were at an age prone to get angry. They just hugged and their body temperature soared instantly.

Gu Yanshen pushed the person onto the gray-blue tile, clasped Lu Wenxing's chin with one hand, and kissed him with his head down.

The water flowed all the way down, and Gu Yanshen's kisses fell tightly, gently on Lu Wenxing's skin, and he hooked Lu Wenxing's waist.

Gu Yan's gesture of holding the child deeply shocked Lu Wenxing and wrapped his arms around his neck.

Even with a heartbeat, it was a bit fast.

"Ms. Gu, can you change a posture that doesn't challenge my heart so much?"

"Student Lu, have a spirit of challenge."

Gu Yanshen hugged the person tighter and smiled low.

"Don't worry, I can't fall to you."

Lu Wenxing: "..." Is the challenge spirit used in this way?

"And..." Gu Yan darkened his eyes and bit Lu Wenxing's finger.

"I think you will like it."

The sound of heartbeat and breathing are intertwined.